Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotate 11 players, rest everyone for the final, prepare for PSG. Might be just me, I do not care about carabo cup.

-----------------------Steffen-----------------------
Cancelo---------Dias---------Laporte--------Zinch
----------------------Dinho---------------------------
---------Bernie--------------Gundo-----------------
Mahrez-------------Jesus------------------Foden
No way, Mahrez Gundo Dias Foden must be rested for PSG.

Have a feeling we‘ll get another leeds type line up. Expect torres and sterling to start
I hope we go strong, so same team as v Villa (Laporte in for Stones obviously). It’s a final that we’re desperate to win (to stop Spurs if nothing else). I know some regard the CL as the priority but with PSG we have another chance if things don’t go to plan in Paris (i.e. a draw or a 2-1 loss) and we can still be confident of getting through via a strong home leg result. Plus silverware will make everyone more positive.

If we are going to play the Second Team in a Final, why not just duck out in the first round we play and actually save the players the hassle?!

Play the strongest team at Wembley & PSG.

There has been enough rotation to give players some rest, and Stones & KDB will be back for PSG, so there’s 2 changes from strongest team. Ederson is the third, IF Pep actually plays Steffen.

I hope we go strong, so same team as v Villa (Laporte in for Stones obviously). It’s a final that we’re desperate to win (to stop Spurs if nothing else). I know some regard the CL as the priority but with PSG we have another chance if things don’t go to plan in Paris (i.e. a draw or a 2-1 loss) and we can still be confident of getting through via a strong home leg result. Plus silverware will make everyone more positive.
I agree completely. Were at the business ebd so go strong until the trophies are won.
but i think torres has played every round so i can see him coming in And i can see pep giving sterling game time

Throw away the final then?
I'm really torn on the strategy for this one. Of course we should always try to win the final, but . . . we're as close as we've ever been to being able to make a Champions League final. And, with the match every 3 or 4 days pattern of the entire season, it's not easy to say just play the first team three times in a row (including today). I would probably try to make a maximum of 4 changes from today, if possible, unlike the 8 last week vs. Chelsea or the week before vs. Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.