Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People wanting Pep to play our strongest team... Do you realise that the final may go to extra time, and 5 of our potential starters vs PSG may have to play 120 minutes 2 days before travelling to Paris? Not going to happen.
If my auntie had bollocks comment it's not the biggest or the best but we're in a final it's a fucking trophy go all out to win it end of. we can worry about PSG later there playing metz on Saturday if we're going down the what if mpappe or neymar might get injured just saying

Happy for Sterling to start, cant just ditch him and we must rotate for PSG. With 3 full back in rotation for 2 spots ditch the Mendy for anything other than premier league dead rubbers at the end of the season

Hopefully be a better game for Ferna than getting the run around by the fast Chelsea rent boys , Spurs play should be more suited to him

Now that iv finally got over the Leeds result. The lads made up for it last night ;). If we really want to win the chumps we will have to rest a few players unfortunately. Spurs will have a big advantage. It is a shame the players coming in have not stepped up.

if torres, mendy and sterling start i'll be pissed not gonna lie

I wont be pissed , will be sober unfortunately, those 3 players are all internationals they should be doing better, maybe they will surprise us.
Dont think Pep will play all 3 .

Is he going to play a "weakened" team in this? The signs are that he might. We were full strength and made few subs last night. If he doesn't then by the PSG game our key players are going to be on their third game in 8 days. There will be some tired legs in the second half of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.