Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if torres, mendy and sterling start i'll be pissed not gonna lie
I think we need to use the full squad. These players wont pick up any form sat on the bench and if we have a couple of injuries between now and the end of the season we might need these players in a CL final.

I'd play them and I accept we might lose as a result but I'm not that arsed about this cup. I'd honestly take beating PSG over the 2 legs over winning this!

Is he going to play a "weakened" team in this? The signs are that he might. We were full strength and made few subs last night. If he doesn't then by the PSG game our key players are going to be on their third game in 8 days. There will be some tired legs in the second half of that game.

Yeah agree I think he will rotate a few but perhaps not all of them.

Reckon Bernardo, Mahrez, Walker, Rodri, Ederson at least will get a break. He’d have rested Dias too I bet but not sure what he does now thanks to Stones’ suspension.

Controversial but I think we might lose this to the greater scheme of things.

And Bale is coming into form now Jose has left. Spurs may have that new - manager bounce right now, and we have the CL next game right after (Pep's biggest game for us?)

We'll do well to win both this and the CL semi.

Go City!

Controversial but I think we might lose this to the greater scheme of things.

And Bale is coming into form now Jose has left. Spurs may have that new - manager bounce right now, and we have the CL next game right after (Pep's biggest game for us?)

We'll do well to win both this and the CL semi.

Go City!
They didnt seem very bouncy last night. Improved but they arent great

They didnt seem very bouncy last night. Improved but they arent great
No I don't think they were, Southampton ran them ragged at times.

But they won and THEY might feel like they're on a roll with the new man n chsrge. I don't think they are tbh. I think he'll be a niaive disaster in the long run.

Steffen

Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Mendy

Dinho
Rodri
Sterling

Jesus
Torres

5-3-2 or 3-5-2 , think Pep will go with a similar attitude to the Chelski game , solid and try to stay in the game , dont agree with it but he has been more pragmatic this season.
Would have Sterling in a slightly deeper role to get him on the ball and try to get his confidence back, running at their players rather than waiting for the ball out wide.We need Raheem back to his best ASAP.

Steffen
Walker
Ake
Laporte
Cancelo
Fernandhino
Gundog
Foden

Sterling
Torres
Jesus

Rest Bernardo/Dias/Rodri/Mahrez
Play Sterling on right Torres in centre and Jesus on left
Hopefully sub walker/gundog/foden, later in game for
Mendy, switching Cancelo to RB, Rodri and maybe KDB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.