Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I bet Spurs fans are delighted to get rid of
Kaboul. He was atrocious last season and started the season as their captain!

I bet Spurs fans are delighted to get rid of
Kaboul. He was atrocious last season and started the season as their captain!

For a while we have made odd decisions with captains. King was always injured he got picked. When a declining Keane came back he was picked and his former was so terrible he continued to play because he was captain. When Dawson was picked he was in total decline, it was a joke as again he wasn't dropped because he was captain. Kaboul and Adebayor being vice captain was even more laughable. I think spurs do it on purpose just to wind me up! Lol

You mean he wasn't always "dog turd"? The bloke just couldn't defend, a bit of a drawback for a defender!

Just like most of our defenders good on the ball but can't defend. I think most of them were better going forwards than defending. He did have a couple of decent seasons with us. I think seeing players like nethercott and Vega play with us down the years has made me think some of them are half decent. Apart from Mabbutt, King, Carr and Campbell in the last 25 or so years there hasn't been much to write home about!!

For a while we have made odd decisions with captains. King was always injured he got picked. When a declining Keane came back he was picked and his former was so terrible he continued to play because he was captain. When Dawson was picked he was in total decline, it was a joke as again he wasn't dropped because he was captain. Kaboul and Adebayor being vice captain was even more laughable. I think spurs do it on purpose just to wind me up! Lol

have you guys got anyone else lined up? your window seems a bit subdued so far, know you've signed Alderweireld but I don't fancy an Ajax reunion in defence for you next season.

have you guys got anyone else lined up? your window seems a bit subdued so far, know you've signed Alderweireld but I don't fancy an Ajax reunion in defence for you next season.

I don't know what they have lined up, there are some rubbish ITK posters who litter spurs boards but for every ten rumours one comes true and everyone falls for it! Lol

Chiriches to Fiorentina fell through, we just sold Stambouli who didn't impress me much, apparently Villa want Adebayor and some German club is interested in Soldado

I don't know what they have lined up, there are some rubbish ITK posters who litter spurs boards but for every ten rumours one comes true and everyone falls for it! Lol

Chiriches to Fiorentina fell through, we just sold Stambouli who didn't impress me much, apparently Villa want Adebayor and some German club is interested in Soldado

I was told some Turkish club was in for Solduddo, can't for the life of me remember which one though.

I was told some Turkish club was in for Solduddo, can't for the life of me remember which one though.
It always amazes me when top players go to turkey, I'm not saying Soldado is because he's been huge flop. He bangs them in in training then is terrible on the pitch. It was such an outrageous fee too, people say Levy is an excellent businessman but he got done like a kipper a few times and that was another

I think if he goes it will be on loan. I can't believe how much the loan system is used these days, never used to be like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.