Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

I don't think they're in the title race, but would be stunned to see them not finish top four. Pochettino is an excellent manager, arguably the best in the league.

I don't think they're in the title race, but would be stunned to see them not finish top four. Pochettino is an excellent manager, arguably the best in the league.

I think they are very much in the title race. Next two games are relatively easy and then us. They are a decent side in good form. They had 3 points after the first 4 games so have done well to get where they are.

I think they are very much in the title race. Next two games are relatively easy and then us. They are a decent side in good form. They had 3 points after the first 4 games so have done well to get where they are.

The reason I don't think they'll be in the title race is simply the amount of games they have left. They're 5 points behind Leicester and have up to 30 games left with the Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup! I don't think their squad is that big either, there isn't really quality back-up for Kane and Alli. I just feel they may fade away towards the end of the season, especially if they go far in the Europa League.

Still fancy them to finish 4th.

The reason I don't think they'll be in the title race is simply the amount of games they have left. They're 5 points behind Leicester and have up to 30 games left with the Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup! I don't think their squad is that big either, there isn't really quality back-up for Kane and Alli. I just feel they may fade away towards the end of the season, especially if they go far in the Europa League.

Still fancy them to finish 4th.

They may do and you are right about games but that's the same for us and if Aguero got injured again we would have serious problems.

I think they could win something this year even if not the league.

Only lost 3 so far. Definitely in the race and slowly but surely played their way in to it. Arsenal and us have probably a better and bigger squad that could be important in April and May. Hometie vs Spurs could be a replica of the 3-2 in 2012.

Thought they might have gone for it during the transfer window but haven't - they will probably fade once we beat them, just like they did in 2012

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.