Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

As much as I dislike spurs they do play some quality football! I hope they win(moneyonit) If you look at Spurs squad I think it's one of the best in the league, I feel Twitcher is UNDERACHIEVING at spurs with that squad! And should be doing a lot better! If Mourinho was in charge of em they would be top by a mile!

I want Spurs to win for the first time in my life excluding scum matches

2 GOOD reaons for this, 1 being more games and they are down to the "bare bones already." 2 being once they get humiliated in a later round, confidence will dip

BoyBlue_1985 said:

2 GOOD reaons for this, 1 being more games and they are down to the "bare bones already." 2 being once they get humiliated in a later round, confidence will dip
Later round? I think if they go out in the quarters they can regard that as a successful first stint in the Champs League. Put another way, if we qualify this year and reach the quarters, i'll be ecstatic with that.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

We're doing much better on the injury front these days - just four of our regulars are out but all are recovering nicely.

If I'm not mistaken, Spurs are one of just eight clubs who won their respective UEFA Champions League group this season.

We've seen off a very experienced German outfit, the current Dutch Champions, the current Italian and European Champions and the current Italian League leaders already this season.

In the process, Spurs have set an all-time UEFA Champions League goalscoring record in our first season in Europe's top club competition since we reached the Semi-Finals back in 1962.

Just when, exactly, do you expect Spurs to be "humiliated"?

THFC6061 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

We're doing much better on the injury front these days - just four of our regulars are out but all are recovering nicely.

If I'm not mistaken, Spurs are one of just eight clubs who won their respective UEFA Champions League group this season.

We've seen off a very experienced German outfit, the current Dutch Champions, the current Italian and European Champions and the current Italian League leaders already this season.

When you next play Blackpool again.

adrianr said:
THFC6061 said:

In the process, Spurs have set an all-time UEFA Champions League goalscoring record in our first season in Europe's top club competition since we reached the Semi-Finals back in 1962.

7th May at the Lane.

When are City playing Everton, Aston Villa and Wolves next?

adrianr said:
THFC6061 said:

Quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.