Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

THFC6061 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I want Spurs to win for the first time in my life excluding scum matches

2 GOOD reaons for this, 1 being more games and they are down to the "bare bones already." 2 being once they get humiliated in a later round, confidence will dip

We're doing much better on the injury front these days - just four of our regulars are out but all are recovering nicely.

If I'm not mistaken, Spurs are one of just eight clubs who won their respective UEFA Champions League group this season.

We've seen off a very experienced German outfit, the current Dutch Champions, the current Italian and European Champions and the current Italian League leaders already this season.

In the process, Spurs have set an all-time UEFA Champions League goalscoring record in our first season in Europe's top club competition since we reached the Semi-Finals back in 1962.

Just when, exactly, do you expect Spurs to be "humiliated"?

Dont get me wrong i cant argue they are good teams, there in Champs League and from decent leagues with the exception of Twente

The thing is though you have played teams that are well suited to your attacking kind of play, high lines in defence, not very quick on the counter. Your attack is man made to hammer Italian set ups (including us with Mancin). Spurs lap this up and lets be honest if Mourinho had been in charge of Inter still you wouldnt of got the 2 results you did. If you came up against Barcelona you would be as humiliated as Arsenal. Then again i think any team would be with the way they played last night

THFC6061 said:
adrianr said:
When you next play Blackpool again.

7th May at the Lane.

When are City playing Everton, Aston Villa and Wolves next?

Hope you get kicked to fook... come on Milan. keep the boot in. just get Bale & Modric... a nice over the top thats puts em out for about 6 weeks... do they do extra time in the CL... like a bit of that if they do... Yes Spurs can win just hope they get Barca in the next round..

Stillsy said:
it would be funny if they played barca they would never touch the ball
Or Real. I'm not sure they could be Shaktar Donetsk either. In fact, they've been incredibly lucky to face some highly overrated teams in their draws.

i think spurs fans should be banned from making threads

its like me going on a spurs forum and making a city vs reading thread ffs

anyways hope spurs get bum raped

charliebigspuds said:
Spurs will win and I hope they do, the longer they're in the Champs league the better for us.

Funnily enough, we could say the same thing about City being in the Europa League, except that City have more matches to play there than Spurs do in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.