Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

Fucking Wankers , the papers will be wanking themselves furiously with this. The media darlings are through to the last 8.

They are like watching Wimbledon in the Champs league, long ball fuckers.

Glad I've got that off my chest, And Breathe !!!!!!!!!!

rickmcfc said:
Credit where it is due guys, well done spurs. Hope they get knocked out next round though!!!
if we played like tha the media would attempt to kill us but when spurs do it there heros

Overall, that was a terrible game. How have Tottenham gotten this far?

Well, I hope they go further. I hope they get all the way to the final. They will be mauled by Barcelona along the way (and boy will I love watching it) and won't win the whole thing, but this will affect their league form.

Well done spurs... really deserved it!

Really hope they reach the final.. keep the busy.

antculmcfc said:
respect to spurs, just watched it and gotta say well done.

This. Well played Spurs. Got the job done.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
antculmcfc said:
respect to spurs, just watched it and gotta say well done.

This. Well played Spurs. Got the job done.

God i hate spurs !

Just watched that lot go through v AC Milan, cant wait for media tomorrow calling for Twitcher to be next england manager !

As far as i could see the only thing twitcher did was to look for the long ball to Crouch! Hardly tactical genius

Hopefully its a blessing in disguise for us !

God i really hate spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.