Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

Only pleased cos it will benefit City to have Spuds distracted.

On a side note, can anyone tell me if that lanky streak of piss has ever gone up for a header without leaning on the defender or flailing his fucking arms about? A persistent fouler, was actually nice to see a ref acknowledge it for once, he gets away with murder in the Prem.

TFC said:
Only pleased cos it will benefit City to have Spuds distracted.

On a side note, can anyone tell me if that lanky streak of piss has ever gone up for a header without leaning on the defender or flailing his fucking arms about? A persistent fouler, was actually nice to see a ref acknowledge it for once, he gets away with murder in the Prem.

I said this. Bit of a joke considering he's 6ft7.

Pigeonho said:
Don't really see how people are slating Spurs. When was the last time we had wingers bombing it down the wing, yet managed to play defensively too? When we park the bus we park a fucking aeroplane, like at Arsenal. That deserves a slating to be honest. You can't play people like Aaron Lennon and be mega defensive though. They were grinding, yes, but they also had breaks with the ball. We don't seem to do that even against teams when we should, so all in all credit to Spurs.
Some one with sense at long last, if we had pulled that off tonight we would be dancing in the streets, lets give them some credit.

Who would you want to win it

Scum
Spurs

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pigeonho said:
Don't really see how people are slating Spurs. When was the last time we had wingers bombing it down the wing, yet managed to play defensively too? When we park the bus we park a fucking aeroplane, like at Arsenal. That deserves a slating to be honest. You can't play people like Aaron Lennon and be mega defensive though. They were grinding, yes, but they also had breaks with the ball. We don't seem to do that even against teams when we should, so all in all credit to Spurs.
Some one with sense at long last, if we had pulled that off tonight we would be dancing in the streets, lets give them some credit.

Scum
Spurs

neither.

CITY FOR LIFE said:

Scum
Spurs
Option 3: Set them both on fire and laugh.

Spurs deserve all the praise they get IMO. Harry Redknapp is clearly a top manager. Everyone on that team looks full of passion, unlike some on ours...

I honestly dont think we would have been get to where Spurs are now in the CL

Pigeonho said:

That's what I mean. Credit where credit's due. Seems like people don't like applauding a job done proper if it's not City, which is a bit sad imo. No wonder we're known as 'bitters'.

CheesySmoker said:
Spurs deserve all the praise they get IMO. Harry Redknapp is clearly a top manager. Everyone on that team looks full of passion, unlike some on ours...

We wouldn't. I look at Spurs and there are smiles, pats on the back all round - i.e. a good looking team spirit. Nothing seems to look lethargic to them either, its spritely spritely spritley, whereas with us it sometimes seems the exact opposite and 'its just not our day'. Hard to put into words really, because player for player we shit all over Spurs.

Milan in last 25 minutes really needed a goal. Did they look like getting one? Typical italian mentality. Very much like the way we go about things.

CheesySmoker said:

on recent form hell no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.