Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has no excuses today, he's in an attacking role.

I like the idea of this as a 2nd half assault, if needed. Iheanacho and Sterling wider, playing off of Kun. Silva central. Fernando and Fernandinho sitting.

I hope Kompany is the man to drop for that to happen. I don't want to see Dimichaelis versus their forwards...
As a second half assault? You mean once Yaya has proven AGAIN that he shouldn't be on the pitch? Why don't we just play our best available team the off?

You mean like against Leicester where the entire front 4 were nullified because of Mr Workshy himself (and Silva being played out of position)
No, not really like Leicester - assuming it's a front 3 and a mid 3.
Might still lose as spurs are much more in form, but the formation change gives us a much better chance.

As a second half assault? You mean once Yaya has proven AGAIN that he shouldn't be on the pitch? Why don't we just play our best available team the off?

I can't fault the starting XI (If Yaya turns up, that is his most natural role there), When Kompany goes off, I'm more interested to see how we manage the back four (Fernando in at CB I hope). Unlikely though. I think regardless of the score we need to go gung-ho 2nd half and keep pressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.