Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloris and Alderweild are the only players in their starting eleven that would get into ours and yet most of our fans are shit scared. Just goes to show what a good manager Pochettino is.
Individually none of their players would get in our team but apart from Sergio and Joe all our players are in bad form. Let's hope today they prove the old mantra of "form is temporary, class is permanent "

Threadbare bench. To the Yaya haters, who'd you thrown in from the bench? I'm curious. Even if you went 442, it'd be damn tough

Substitutes
Aleksandar Kolarov
Bersant Celina
Kelechi Iheanacho
Manu García
Aleix García
Martín Demichelis
Willy Caballero

Subs will be Iheanacho on 60, Kolarov on 70 and Demichelis at 87 to protect whatever score we're losing by.

I have a feeling Yaya will prove a point today.
U
Unfortunately it'll probably be the point that he should be fucked off to China.
Threadbare bench. To the Yaya haters, who'd you thrown in from the bench? I'm curious. Even if you went 442, it'd be damn tough

Substitutes
Aleksandar Kolarov
Bersant Celina
Kelechi Iheanacho
Manu García
Aleix García
Martín Demichelis
Willy Caballero
Iheanacho and Sterling wider, playing off of Kun. Silva central. Fernando and Fernandinho sitting.

Fucking Yaya again. Come on Pellers, stop taking the piss now ffs.
Judging by that line-up and assuming fernandinho is not playing left wing, should be yaya tucked behind Sergio or similar to seville yaya and dingo in a two with Fernando mopping up behind.
No issues with that.

Yaya to have a blinder today. I've only missed 180mins of City this season in all comps but will miss the whole game today. During those 180 mins we're yet to concede a goal so I'm optimistic after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.