Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva isn't playing, so Toure would be fine.
How does that work. When we don't have the ball, Toure is ineffective. Without Silva we'll spend even more time without the ball. Losing Silva is a big reason not to play Toure. If he could provide some of Silva's creativity then that would be an argument for playing him, but recently not seen anything from him.

How does that work. When we don't have the ball, Toure is ineffective. Without Silva we'll spend even more time without the ball. Losing Silva is a big reason not to play Toure. If he could provide some of Silva's creativity then that would be an argument for playing him, but recently not seen anything from him.
You are probably not watching close enough. That said, when both are on the field, you have 2ice as many non aggressive players on the park. I think we can easily support 1. But 2 or 3 whwn we are in bad form is a little harder to support.

Watch Sevilla for a good example. Just replace Navas with Nacho, Bony with Aguero and play the rest like we did at Sevilla. Spurs are the perfect team to play, the way we plated Sevilla.

just a thought , would there be any chance of us getting 2 blatant offside goals on Sunday , it would be nice to even up the travesty of White Hart Lane , when we controlled the game until clattenburg and his linos stepped in.

just a thought , would there be any chance of us getting 2 blatant offside goals on Sunday , it would be nice to even up the travesty of White Hart Lane , when we controlled the game until clattenburg and his linos stepped in.
THIS ALL DAY- ROBBED ON THAT DAY WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT- TIME FOR A PROPER DOSE OF KARMA- let those spuds suck that up

I looked and decided it was a waste of my time - but on reflection, why are they jumping hurdles? To avoid the lunging tackles or preparing for the Rio Olympics?
could be because spuds a re dirty team the facts show this and as for that tosser Alli - he is a cynical twat who needs his cards properly marked bigtime - almost snapped roberts in two at WHL and need payback bigtime. they have that Argie cynical style which is no doubt promoted by Pochetinno- foul after foul after foul all by differnet players to avoid bookings- time for refs to wake up

As a matter of interest would anyone play a midfield diamond this weekend on the basis that we have centre midfielders but few wide men but with Kun and Kelechi up front?

Something like:

Fernando

Fernandinho Delph

Yaya

Iheanacho Kun

I suspect if he goes for that it will be with Sterling up front.

You are probably not watching close enough. That said, when both are on the field, you have 2ice as many non aggressive players on the park. I think we can easily support 1. But 2 or 3 whwn we are in bad form is a little harder to support.

Watch Sevilla for a good example. Just replace Navas with Nacho, Bony with Aguero and play the rest like we did at Sevilla. Spurs are the perfect team to play, the way we plated Sevilla.
Sevilla was atypical. I can see Toure ambling around with my eyes shut. I don't know what games you are watching. Maybe those from 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.