Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are completely predictable by all these injuries and missing fitness Pellers has to come up with some kind of tactical masterpiece. If we try to dominate the game as usual it should turn out similar to last week.
I'd go for a 0-0. Just hoof the ball forward to Sergio or Raheem for a minimum of hope. A penalty would be a dream.
Some crazy moves in the lineup could work as well, but certainly not in the defence. If Pellers is going the normal boring way against a young Spurs team with a good momentum, I can only see a defeat.
I think that is what we done against Munich a while back peno and red card. They still bossed us with ten men but tired and Kun punished them. Kun can win it on his own but only if we are strong at the back and solid in midfield.

Time for our team , manager and supporters to step up , we will not get any sympathy or acknowledgement of our injury situation , because money bags city have spent a billion quid , so rather than have depressing although probably realistic posts , can we start clutching at a few straws and approach the game with some positivity , because this thread is getting tiresome . We have possibly the best keeper in the premiership , our captain is back from injury , zabs has some game time in , dinho has been our most consistent player , and aguero is knocking goals in for fun , i am struggling after that , the downsides are obviously the injury situation and yaya's and merlins current form .Think it will be a cracking game on sunday , which will hopefully put the Leicester debacle to bed.

I think that is what we done against Munich a while back peno and red card. They still bossed us with ten men but tired and Kun punished them. Kun can win it on his own but only if we are strong at the back and solid in midfield.

We shouldn't underestimate the "Kompany effect". The team is completely different with Vinny in there organising things. That's been our biggest weakness over the past couple of months, no leadership and organisation. Even when not 100% fit he has such a big impact on the team.

In the name of fucking sanity, what is going on with these injuries?

It's EVERY press conference, and the time scales we are being given are not accurate. Bony being an example. Add to that a completely unfit Silva, and I don't think I've known a squad to suffer this much from persistent injury in all my time on this planet. It has to be nearing a record?

Given the situation we are in, I would snap your hands off for a top 3 place. Right now.

It's either luck or poor judgment, maybe both, but it's had a massive impact on our season.

Oh and that fucking statement from Pelligrini, 'it's not a decisive game' WTF? Is he high or something?

With that attitude it's no fucking wonder these lads aren't fired up.

In the name of fucking sanity, what is going on with these injuries?

It's EVERY press conference, and the time scales we are being given are not accurate. Bony being an example. Add to that a completely unfit Silva, and I don't think I've known a squad to suffer this much from persistent injury in all my time on this planet. It has to be nearing a record?

Given the situation we are in, I would snap your hands off for a top 3 place. Right now.

It's either luck or poor judgment, maybe both, but it's had a massive impact on our season.

Oh and that fucking statement from Pelligrini, 'it's not a decisive game' WTF? Is he high or something?

With that attitude it's no fucking wonder these lads aren't fired up.
well his eyes are always red ;)

every fucking week at least 1 new injury, i mean what the fuck is going on? Delph seems to be another rodwell

Hart
Zabba Ota VK Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Nacho Silva Sterling
Kun

Bring Toure in during 2nd half for Fernando if we are trailing, and push into a 4 1 4 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.