Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier on in the week I was convinced that we'd lose, but since discovering that Kompany and Silva are available I've downgraded that to just thinking that we'll lose.

And that is progress, my friends.

Earlier on in the week I was convinced that we'd lose, but since discovering that Kompany and Silva are available I've downgraded that to just thinking that we'll lose.

And that is progress, my friends.
I couldn't agree more, felt flat as a pancake for this game on Tuesday, really looking forward to it now and if results go well then tmrw could be a cracking loud day.

Jesus, this Spuds game became even more important today, top four wise. We could be nine points clear of 5th by this time tomoz ... or not.

Not sure how this is going to go. If Chelsea win the Chumps league, 4th won't be enough!! or the Rags the UEFA cup 3rd won't be enough. Are we good enough to get 2nd or better? Not with our current manager imo.

The Europa League winner gets a Champs League spot all of their own. Last year Valencia finished 4th and Sevilla 5th and both got a spot in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.