Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just START WELL! Pleeeeease!

Don't want to see Spurs anywhere near our box in the opening minutes

Not sure how this is going to go. If Chelsea win the Chumps league, 4th won't be enough!! or the Rags the UEFA cup 3rd won't be enough. Are we good enough to get 2nd or better? Not with our current manager imo.
Rules changed this season - only if both of the above happens then 4th place will go into UEFA Cup. You are allowed a maximum of 5 teams in the Champs League ( Spain had 5 this season) so 3rd place not under threat.

Not sure how this is going to go. If Chelsea win the Chumps league, 4th won't be enough!! or the Rags the UEFA cup 3rd won't be enough. Are we good enough to get 2nd or better? Not with our current manager imo.
Fear not, Arsenal, Spurs and Leicester will all 'choke' and we'll walk the league - jeez this single malt is GoooooooooooooD

Aguero is my captain in the fantasy league, hopefully he will score 5 goals with few assists also.

We will honestly be lucky to get away with losing by 3/4. They are on a different planet to us at the moment. They are young fresh hungry. They hunt the ball in packs and they smell blood. I'm very scared

We will honestly be lucky to get away with losing by 3/4. They are on a different planet to us at the moment. They are young fresh hungry. They hunt the ball in packs and they smell blood. I'm very scared

Maybe but there more of a possession team than Leicester were so I recon we will get more open chances especially Aguero.

Maybe but there more of a possession team than Leicester were so I recon we will get more open chances especially Aguero.

Hope so. The problem is if they go at us from the start and get ahead we not not recover

Hope so. The problem is if they go at us from the start and get ahead we not not recover

We have done a few times! What ever happens to get there still be loads of games left to turn it around, remember were 8 points behind the scum with 6 games to go and we know what happened.

where have you been mate!! Been missing your calming posts since the summer.

He!...Cheers mate!...Here most days....just been keeping a low profile!; ) Nice to sit back and just enjoy reading everyone else's posts!... Will feel alot better after a win today!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.