Tottenham v City Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Dzeko will come good. How could he not have five by now? Very disappointing. Can we get Vassell back?

;-)

Wolfy said:
Blue Haze said:
Bobby, give a speech at half. Remember the Community Shield.

Our defending in the next half has to be top class. We don't want to give them any fucking hope.

God, this. I was gonna say something along those lines, but you put it better than I could.

I think the lesson has been learnt, anyway we are outplaying the Spuds as opposed to a lucky break in the CS!

Blue Haze said:
Brilliant fucking half. Brilliant.

How different this was to last year.

I think because Tevez is not there, he always puled the strikers back. And only played for himself and not for the team.

class performance by the whole team :)

back in April I wrote this about Džeko

"Now I just wish for the return of the days when my dad tells me 'oh you didn't watch the game. džeko scored.' and I say 'when doesn't he?'

and those days will come, my friends =D "

it seems to me those days have come. couldn't be more glad <3

(and now for a second half as great as the first)

LoveCity said:
I've never heard such depressed, abject commentary for such an outstanding performance. Champion and Burley despise us.

Fuck them, we are great.
THIS
Cmon City - keep this up and the rest of the epl will be shittin them

kinkladze:-) said:
leighton said:
Has anyone else got 4 City players in there Fantasy Football team this week? I have Dzeko , Kompany , Nasri and Yaya. All I need is a clean sheet and a Yaya goal and I will be a happy man.

You might find that one of them is subbed, thought the rules were that you could only have three and if a player is transferred then you have to make a transfer.

Well I hope not as all 4 are in my team. I had Nasri when he was with Arsenal so its not my fault he has come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.