Tottenham v City Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
leighton said:
kinkladze:-) said:
leighton said:
Has anyone else got 4 City players in there Fantasy Football team this week? I have Dzeko , Kompany , Nasri and Yaya. All I need is a clean sheet and a Yaya goal and I will be a happy man.

You might find that one of them is subbed, thought the rules were that you could only have three and if a player is transferred then you have to make a transfer.

Well I hope not as all 4 are in my team. I had Nasri when he was with Arsenal so its not my fault he has come to us.

and you didnt do that on purpose ;p

leighton said:
kinkladze:-) said:
leighton said:
Has anyone else got 4 City players in there Fantasy Football team this week? I have Dzeko , Kompany , Nasri and Yaya. All I need is a clean sheet and a Yaya goal and I will be a happy man.

You might find that one of them is subbed, thought the rules were that you could only have three and if a player is transferred then you have to make a transfer.

Well I hope not as all 4 are in my team. I had Nasri when he was with Arsenal so its not my fault he has come to us.

Haha put your bottom lip away!!!!

mcmanus said:
Anybody speak Portugese?

I want to know how the Brazilians say in their tongue

"it's just like watching City"

Something like "é como assistir a City" loool

Nice to see two people in the studio who like us, loving KK sounding a excited about the team as us and Sav also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.