Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

kippaxwarrior said:
BREAKING NEWS

Met Police being sent to Tottenham after reports of 11 men running riot and helping themselves to what they want

theyll take what they want theyll take what they wannnnnttttttt they are man city theyll take what they want ;)

Salfordian Blue said:
Simpson last spotted hanging himself with the very computer cables he used to send that tweet.

Seriously, I nearly did a sex wee when Dzeko banged in his 4th.

"Hey Gaz, it's only Swansea. Don't get too giddy."

"Hey Gaz, it's only Bolton. Any decent team could do that."

Wonder what my rag mates will say now? It's only Spurs? It's only early?

Shut up you twisted pricks! I thought we were ment to be the bitter ones?
Someone plz tweet that rag fook

SUBLIME and even better it was in front of those self righteous fans of theirs, no doubt they'll come up with some reason as to how we were lucky or something though, well suck that mutha f*ckas !

Ok, my 1st post and here goes.......... 45yrs supportin City and maybe now I can stop biting my nails, fearing we will lose these teams. I have belief now and keep pinchin myself. So pleased for Edin, he's a nice guy and can be a hero for us. We sing his name and he responds with goals galore !!!! We love you City we do ...

Looking at our run of games before meeting the rags we could daily have 24 points. 12 goals in 3 games and Tevez and Balo aren't even getting a sniff, our Carling Cup team is going to be shit hot haha

said it would be comfortable 4-1 instead it was piss-easy 5-1 from about 60-90 minutes we just had a nice rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.