Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Only sour note.

alky313 said:
Our sour note looked like a number 6. I've said it before, I like him as a player. But he is not equipped to play at the highest level.

he was fine. We conceded because Toure curiously didn't jump for a corner.

bluemoondays said:
Pity Dzeko has a touch like an elephant - he could have got 8 if he'd been a good player :p

Some people need to eat fucking large helpings of humble pie...........
Yes and I'm one of them, Ive never slagged him off but I did doubt him and made that clear in a couple of hissy fit posts last year.
Lesson learnt.

Funny thing though, Ive eaten a big slice of humble pie but it still tastes so good , WOW.

jjeangi said:
So do I make a Nasri, Bolton compilation cause he looked class and I'll show what he set up for Dzeko.

Or

Do I make a Dzeko match compilation cause he fookin scored a golden/perfect hatrick plus a weak foot screamer?

Tell me fast, cause it'll be the first comp I started so soon I'm so happy :D

Edin first. Nasri I'll give you by midweek beore I start a JJEANGI OUT thread.

Salfordian Blue said:
Someone plz tweet that rag fook

Not on twitter mate. Hopefully a fellow blue will send him "Hahahahahah" on my behalf.

I don't know what kind of player he was (and that says alot too) - but Dzeko's today's goal tally probably taps his entire season, doesnt it?

From glory glory...
unfortunately, it may only serve to wake them up enough to get rid of Modric, and convince us that the money should be re-invested in some DM cloggers!!

I know who we've played this season, but we looked a million miles off both...

unless Utd give ArseAnal a porper spanking later, you'll see the difference between losing with grace, and capitulating lke the pussy whipped cunts some of our players really are...
I know we've got our favourites in the team... but really, Crouch, Kranjcar, Corluka and even Lennon today really aren't anywhere near the quality we STILL loving need to get anywhere near a team like City.

it's been coming, but it's a sad sad sad day for football... when THIS is what it's come to;

I'm off to watch some non-League... bit of early scouting of the opposition for 5 years time when we're finally left behind the money men and just about find our level!

I'd be surprised if Modric is still at the club by 5pm today, let alone the end of the window...

oh, and Scott Parker should sweeten the pill of his departure, eh?
Bet City are shitting themselves!

love FORMATIONS, love TACTICS, love TEAM-TALKS, love SUPPORTING A TEAM ALL YOUR LIFE, AND GOING INTO A SEASON WITH ANY OPTIMISM... THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO OUR WONDERFUL GAME THAT WE GAVE THE WORLD!

FOOTBALL CAN EAT ITSELF

Don't get me wrong, I don't 'hope' we get bankrolled by disgusting rich arabs while there are people in their own continent starving and killing themselves, I honestly think money can be better spent.

£150,000 a week is an insult to humanity, let alone 33,000 disgruntled Yids at WHL today... if this is football, they can loving keep it, and wank over all the money they've got, and all the whores they can afford.

I'd prefer if they started again with sensible levels of investment, and a level playing field for ALL 92 clubs (imagien that?)

as it is, we'll have a 2-team league of super rich (even Man Utd will fall by the wayside the way this is going), so we can enjoy the prospect of Man City & Chelsea playing eachother 38 times a season... the other 90 clubs will go to the wall, and merely become part-time feeder clubs to help boost City & Chelsea's 150-man squads!

Despite what Sky & FIFA and whatever other gravy-boat guzzling cunts are raping the game, Football is dying a slow death...

Won't be long now. I reckon they'll have the funeral at the 2018 World Cup in Qatar. A perfect resting place for the game they've destroyed.

themadinventor said:
bluemoondays said:
Pity Dzeko has a touch like an elephant - he could have got 8 if he'd been a good player :p

Some people need to eat fucking large helpings of humble pie...........
Yes and I'm one of them, Ive never slagged him off but I did doubt him and made that clear in a couple of hissy fit posts last year.
Lesson learnt.

Funny thing though, Ive eaten a big slice of humble pie but it still tastes so good , WOW.

first 20 mins the ball was bouncing off him, funny how the game works lol.

Brilliant, just brilliant game, brilliant performance, just wish we'd kept a clean sheet for my fantasy footy ;(.

I've got Dzeko in all my fantasy teams. I always said that he would come good.
The defence looks a bit fragile though. But who cares we can outscore anybody with the attacking threats we've got!

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson
As for Dzeko, gotta swallow what I said, he's come good n showin he's class! He's now not #pony haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.