Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
themadinventor said:
bluemoondays said:
Pity Dzeko has a touch like an elephant - he could have got 8 if he'd been a good player :p

Some people need to eat fucking large helpings of humble pie...........
Yes and I'm one of them, Ive never slagged him off but I did doubt him and made that clear in a couple of hissy fit posts last year.
Lesson learnt.

Funny thing though, Ive eaten a big slice of humble pie but it still tastes so good , WOW.

first 20 mins the ball was bouncing off him, funny how the game works lol.

Brilliant, just brilliant game, brilliant performance, just wish we'd kept a clean sheet for my fantasy footy ;(.

EVERYONE makes mistakes. Dzeko included. People really need to realize that and look at the greater picture.

Is he gonna be perfect every time - no. As the matter of fact - I know first poor game he plays he'll be crusified again...by those who look at things that way. I dont.

jjeangi said:
So do I make a Nasri, Bolton compilation cause he looked class and I'll show what he set up for Dzeko.

Or

Do I make a Dzeko match compilation cause he fookin scored a golden/perfect hatrick plus a weak foot screamer?

Tell me fast, cause it'll be the first comp I started so soon I'm so happy :D

Are you sure he has a weak foot?

Right tactics by Bobby. Seize the midfield by playing Silva and Nasri.

Also interesting when he introduced Savic when he wanted to defend.

It's a 5-4-1 formation. Not the well-known three holding defensive midfielders anymore.

Mancini's a resourceful guy. He's never out of tactics.

connor_devine94 said:
From glory glory...
unfortunately, it may only serve to wake them up enough to get rid of Modric, and convince us that the money should be re-invested in some DM cloggers!!

I know who we've played this season, but we looked a million miles off both...

unless Utd give ArseAnal a porper spanking later, you'll see the difference between losing with grace, and capitulating lke the pussy whipped cunts some of our players really are...
I know we've got our favourites in the team... but really, Crouch, Kranjcar, Corluka and even Lennon today really aren't anywhere near the quality we STILL loving need to get anywhere near a team like City.

it's been coming, but it's a sad sad sad day for football... when THIS is what it's come to;

I'm off to watch some non-League... bit of early scouting of the opposition for 5 years time when we're finally left behind the money men and just about find our level!

I'd be surprised if Modric is still at the club by 5pm today, let alone the end of the window...

oh, and Scott Parker should sweeten the pill of his departure, eh?
Bet City are shitting themselves!

love FORMATIONS, love TACTICS, love TEAM-TALKS, love SUPPORTING A TEAM ALL YOUR LIFE, AND GOING INTO A SEASON WITH ANY OPTIMISM... THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO OUR WONDERFUL GAME THAT WE GAVE THE WORLD!

FOOTBALL CAN EAT ITSELF

Don't get me wrong, I don't 'hope' we get bankrolled by disgusting rich arabs while there are people in their own continent starving and killing themselves, I honestly think money can be better spent.

£150,000 a week is an insult to humanity, let alone 33,000 disgruntled Yids at WHL today... if this is football, they can loving keep it, and wank over all the money they've got, and all the whores they can afford.

I'd prefer if they started again with sensible levels of investment, and a level playing field for ALL 92 clubs (imagien that?)

as it is, we'll have a 2-team league of super rich (even Man Utd will fall by the wayside the way this is going), so we can enjoy the prospect of Man City & Chelsea playing eachother 38 times a season... the other 90 clubs will go to the wall, and merely become part-time feeder clubs to help boost City & Chelsea's 150-man squads!

Despite what Sky & FIFA and whatever other gravy-boat guzzling cunts are raping the game, Football is dying a slow death...

Won't be long now. I reckon they'll have the funeral at the 2018 World Cup in Qatar. A perfect resting place for the game they've destroyed.

Perfect. Every nervous excuse and cliche possible.

We twatted them. Deep down, they know it, and we know it.

Put dzeco in my fantasy football team at work at the beginning of the season and four workmates pissed themselfs laughing at me,I said you wait he will come good this season,cue more laughter,well boys it's lucky for you that tomorrow is a bank holiday but I can wait until Tuesday you Fuckwits-on another note I think that's the best away performance I have ever seen from a city team,mind you I am an old git so my memory is not the best,but I just cannot think of any better

bluedaze said:
Ok, my 1st post and here goes.......... 45yrs supportin City and maybe now I can stop biting my nails, fearing we will lose these teams. I have belief now and keep pinchin myself. So pleased for Edin, he's a nice guy and can be a hero for us. We sing his name and he responds with goals galore !!!! We love you City we do ...

Welcome to the forum mate, you'll do well on here, enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.