Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Awesome performance.
Mind you I was still biting my nails at 4-0, suppose old habits die hard.

just fucking WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing performance i said to my mates alll it needs it one goal and they will come..didnt think we'd get 5!!! and someone in the matchday forum this morning said 5-1 am sure and i said "don't be silly" LOL!!!

love manchester city keep it up lads <3
dzeko <3
silva <3
aguero <3
nasri <3
i could go on and on

Just brilliant!
Tempted to have a go at the Dzeko knockers - but they probably don't exist anymore!

I honestly had tears in my eyes watching that... never thought i would see a City team play like that, Barca comparisons arent exaggerated, it was sexy football thats for sure

Thank you Sheikh Mansour, Bobby Mancini and all the players...

Now come on Arsenal, put the cherry on top

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I honestly had tears in my eyes watching that... never thought i would see a City team play like that, Barca comparisons arent exaggerated, it was sexy football thats for sure

Thank you Sheikh Mansour, Bobby Mancini and all the players...

Now come on Arsenal, put the cherry on top

Must admit I filled up when the 4th went in!

why do we have to embarrass every team we play against now? i dont think it was really worth it all the humiliation we caused to the spurs. makes me feel city is becoming too arrogant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.