Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Pivotal moment in our development...sat here almost in tears of joy...
Wonderful club,players,manager,fans,and owners all working in the right direction.We have suffered for too many years...lets all bask in it now fellow Blues and not get too arrogant like other teams,let them tell us how good City are !

Goodness, gracious me! For some reason, along with Middlesbrough, Spurs have always been my bête noir as City opponents. I always dread us playing them. How misguided was that gut-knotting feeling that I had this morning?

That was an awesome display apart for the 20 minutes that followed the 4th goal. Joe Hart must be slightly annoyed at not having a clean sheet. The team have come on in leaps and bounds

I love watching Edin succeed because he is such a nice guy. He went through so much shit last year being labeled the flop of the year etc.

You can tell from the moment he came, he was eager to fit in and work hard. He was eager to be loved by the fans.

So, so happy for him, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I honestly had tears in my eyes watching that... never thought i would see a City team play like that, Barca comparisons arent exaggerated, it was sexy football thats for sure

Thank you Sheikh Mansour, Bobby Mancini and all the players...

Now come on Arsenal, put the cherry on top

I still have them in my eyes.........I just can't describe how I feel at the moment........this is just so different from the days of Southend away.....

Well I had a bet on City, Newcastle, West Ham and Scum....so bet comes in if scum win.

Not bothered who wins it, arse win and I am happy, scum win...pays for a few beers in Munich

Shirley said:
Awesome performance.
Mind you I was still biting my nails at 4-0, suppose old habits die hard.

HaHa! Went to the kitchen to say same to missus ... Spuds scored! Typical City ... time to give it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.