Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Unprofessional

Give me an "unprofessional" performance like that away from home any day of the week.

beziersblue said:
Once again City manage to shoot themselves in the foot.

Who made the decision to waste the last fifteen minutes against Spurs by playing pass the parcel. Totally unprofessional and they paid the price by ending the day in second place in the table.

Ferguson makes sure the rags go for the jugular. You never see a team of his easing off if they are a few goals ahead.
What. It was job done. Have you any idea how long this season is going to be, the rags went for the jugular coz they were at home and are feeling the pressure put on them by the emergence of city. The run of games coming up for city are all winnable and I for one hope we are winning by four and strolling round with twenty to go in every game. Get a grip.

don't think unprofessional is the right word I would replace that with ruthlessness. Rags don't want to be second before an international break. On positive side midweek they were at home and only managed three, we were away and scored 5. They played a piss poor Arsenal side. I know all ifs and buts but would we have rammed eight goals passed Gooners, I reckon we would have stopped at six.

If anything, it was too professional. But of course, being second in the league after the third game of the season means everything.

Only city fans could moan about a 5-1 thrashing away to one of the top five teams in England.

wonderful play all around

could we have started any better?!

a marker for all of europe that THE FUTURE IS BLUE and we are NOT going away : D

amazing what a proper pre season will do

I'll pretend like this is a serous thread and say that whenever we got forward too much we were stretched and Defoe used his pace to hit us on the counter. If we kept attacking we might have got another but we probably would have conceded.

But we did score in the 91st minute FFS.

Ridiculous thread, OP your a WUM or a moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.