Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Awesome display today.

Delighted for 4 goal Dzeko. All his goals were well worked and excellent finishes.

Nasri looked as if he enjoyed himself. All quality assists, the pass to Aguero was perfect pace and position. Aguero looked as if he had knocked it too far but his rapid pace beat the defender and he scored with a trade mark finish. I predict he will score many of those goals in the coming season.

Strange not to be thinking/talking Silva as the centre of everything. Guess this just shows how good our team are now and that Nasri will play a key attacking role as the season develops.

A bench of Tevez, Balotelli and Johnson and not one of them got on. How good is that...

Re: Unprofessional

sheikmedick said:
can,t be bothered to look up your username but I hope you die a horrible death you ****

That could be any of us I guess.

I like the air of mystery

beziersblue said:
MCFC BOB said:
I really don't understand.

What don't you understand?

I'm looking at the final league table from last season and see Chelsea took second place above us by scoring nine goals more than us and finishing with a goal difference nine goals better than us.

We put 5 past Spurs AWAY

Rags put 3 past them at HOME

Where's the ambition in that? Surely by your logic, Utd should have put 10/15 past Spurs? Or is criticising the rags something you're not willing to do?

Balti said:
Rammyblues said:
don't think unprofessional is the right word I would replace that with ruthlessness. Rags don't want to be second before an international break. On positive side midweek they were at home and only managed three, we were away and scored 5. They played a piss poor Arsenal side. I know all ifs and buts but would we have rammed eight goals passed Gooners, I reckon we would have stopped at six.

Ruthlessness is a better word. The more ruthlessness the better.

Totally agree. We took our foot off the gas and they were down to 10. This is nit picking obviously but there is always room for improvement. Still a brilliant performance from us and our biggest ever win at WHL. Well done City.

beziersblue said:
MCFC BOB said:

I'm looking at the final league table from last season and see Chelsea took second place above us by scoring nine goals more than us and finishing with a goal difference nine goals better than us.

On the other hand, opening up more would leave us susceptible to the counter attack, thus resulting in a lower goal difference. Any team with Bale are going to be ridiculously dangerous on the counter.

TheMightyQuinn said:
beziersblue said:
MCFC BOB said:

We put 5 past Spurs AWAY

Rags put 3 past them at HOME

Where's the ambition in that? Surely by your logic, Utd should have put 10/15 past Spurs? Or is criticising the rags something you're not willing to do?
It aint even worth trying to tell them

sheikmedick said:
can,t be bothered to look up your username but I hope you die a horrible death you ****

banhammer_forecast.gif

beziersblue is going on like we played the final game of the season..plenty more games to score many goals in, so CHILL OUT

what a result,what a performance and beating tottingham in their own backyard was fuckin amazing,to be honest you would take a point at shite hart lane but to put 5 past them had me jizzing in my city pj`s..

they`ve been a fuckin thorn in my side for as long as i can remember,whether it be smarmy actors giving it the big i am or ex players slagging us off at will or just martin jol`s huge fod filling the camera lense up,today was another exercising of them demons,them demons of kanoute`s last minute winner,robbie keanes pathetic forward rolls,jermaine defoe always scoring against us and before today us scoring just once in the last four meetings with them....

WE
HATE
TOTTENHAM

but tonight matthew,i can`t fuckin get enough of them......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.