Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think that Micah could well be paying the price for being at partial fault for the first Bolton goal last week. Obviously we're working at a ridiculously high standard of performance and Mancini can't afford players to be out of position for this. Micah is a better ball winner, but Zaba is great at cutting out the cross.

Or it could be squad rotation or "horses for courses". I don't think there will be one player who plays evey game this season

SkyBlueFlux said:
I think that Micah could well be paying the price for being at partial fault for the first Bolton goal last week. Obviously we're working at a ridiculously high standard of performance and Mancini can't afford players to be out of position for this. Micah is a better ball winner, but Zaba is great at cutting out the cross.

On the flip side,he struggles against pace and has a tendency to dive in and make rash challenges.....

I think this is going to be match for whichever team takes there chances wins<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 pm --<br /><br />I think this is going to be match for whichever team takes there chances wins

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
I worry about Crouch.
Me too mate!! Fucking prick always does well against us!! Hopefully vinny picks him up as lescott had a mare against Davis last week!!

Apart from scoring the own goal that sent us into the Champions League? ;)

Looks a little bit too attacking for me away tottenham, maybe would have a preferred milner in there but it's an awesome lineup

This game could end up 5-5 looking at the teams

mike channon´s windmill said:
waspish said:
skillman said:
So the people slagging off Micah for his injury record can eat their words now.

Think Mancini dropped him for not stopping the cross at Bolton. Bale will be trying cross the ball a lot today with crouch up top so we need some one who stops all crosses
Yep that´s exactly as I see it - ruthless - love it!

We lost a few goals last season down that side Mica is not learning! even though he's going to be a city player for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.