Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoApologiesForBeingSpurs said:
dref619 said:
3-1 city. aguero to bag first

You think that we'll score? thanks for giving us the credit but in all honesty I'd take a 0-0 now :-(

Niko and Luka in the middle will be too soft so VdV will have to drop off to help meaning we wont have any support for Crouch up top. It would have been nice to have played you when we have everyone fit and available as it would have been a cracking game to watch.

Nice to see Mankini not being as defensive as last season: you might actually be a team worth watching this year. Maybe then you'll stop finding more entertainment in turning your back on the football and bouncing around than in watching the game :-)

aye , never write u lot off from bagging a goal. i think we'll absolutely boss it in the middle to be honest, but i could see bale getting behind zabba on an occasion

Apparently, Figo doesn't "give in to grey".

As a 38 year old Iberian, I can see why he'd be worried about grey hair.

So bored of hearing 'arry saying his catchphrase "we just can't compete". Fuck off you bent bitter twat.

RandomJ said:
So bored of hearing 'arry saying his catchphrase "we just can't compete". Fuck off you bent bitter twat.

Agreed, Tottenham have the third highest net spend per season behind Chelsea and us respectively. He needs to shut the fuck up and get on with his job.

dref619 said:
NoApologiesForBeingSpurs said:
dref619 said:
3-1 city. aguero to bag first

You think that we'll score? thanks for giving us the credit but in all honesty I'd take a 0-0 now :-(

Niko and Luka in the middle will be too soft so VdV will have to drop off to help meaning we wont have any support for Crouch up top. It would have been nice to have played you when we have everyone fit and available as it would have been a cracking game to watch.

Nice to see Mankini not being as defensive as last season: you might actually be a team worth watching this year. Maybe then you'll stop finding more entertainment in turning your back on the football and bouncing around than in watching the game :-)

aye , never write u lot off from bagging a goal. i think we'll absolutely boss it in the middle to be honest, but i could see bale getting behind zabba on an occasion

I fully expect he will but there wont be anyone in the middle to get on the end of the cross except Crouch. Much as I love the bloke my 8 year old could outmuscle him.

Best of luck for the season. I hate the way that you are buying success and the plastic fans that you will now start getting crawling out of the woodwork, but your 'true' fans have put up with a lot over the years and deserve a bit of success. Plus if you winning means I don't have to look at Sir Alex bloody Ferguson's smug face at the end of the season then there is at least one positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.