Tottenham vs City

Everyone knows that we always lose against Spurs so if we can get a positive result there on the first day I think it will set us up for a very good season. If we go there and get beat (again) then I'll have my "typical city" pessimistic hat on for the year. Im hoping we can get control of the midfield this time as we have struggled there past couple of games with spuds.

if i add to this one it might also get ,binned, but oh am i itchin, anyway think i better leave it of i might get in to trouble, just to say i only realy HATE two sets of fans RAGS and SPUDS, as a norm i tend to just take the piddle, but for these two i just cant leave it out..

I think that we'll beat you at the Lane, draw at your place, but you will finish above us. I am also fairly confident of winning our CL tie.

I also think that, unless they sign a top player, Utd are going to have a bad season. My prediction is as follows:

1) Cheat$ki
2) City
3) L'Arse
4) Manure
5) Spurs
6) Villa

THFC86 said:
I think that we'll beat you at the Lane, draw at your place, but you will finish above us. I am also fairly confident of winning our CL tie.

I also think that, unless they sign a top player, Utd are going to have a bad season. My prediction is as follows:

1) Cheat$ki
2) City
3) L'Arse
4) Manure
5) Spurs
6) Villa

How can you say that before you know who it is you are even playing?

SouthStandLee said:
THFC86 said:

1) Cheat$ki
2) City
3) L'Arse
4) Manure
5) Spurs
6) Villa

Because we are comfortably capable of beating any of the sides in the pot. Sampdoria are probably the strongest of the sides, and their manager has already come out and said he will be happy as long as he doesn't draw us. In my truly humble opinion, we are the team to beat.

THFC86 said:
SouthStandLee said:
Because we are comfortably capable of beating any of the sides in the pot. Sampdoria are probably the strongest of the sides, and their manager has already come out and said he will be happy as long as he doesn't draw us. In my truly humble opinion, we are the team to beat.
ypur allowed to dream , is it ok if i say i think you dreaming or would that be an insult?

lee-mcfc said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
I think they will finish 4th again.

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?

nice username.

not sure i said the other day i think city will finish 5th again or 4th

With the amount of money we've spent the owners will expect nothing less than top 2. Frankly so do I but I'm so used to let downs I think 4th or 5th is more likely.

Freestyler said:
Good time to play them, and with them having a qualifier the following wednesday.

spuds don't have the financial state to stay at the top, the only way they will finish top 4 again is if arsenal or liverpool drop out, because we will be up there.

spuds imo will finish 5th next season.

What you on about? they're probably next in line for richest owners after Chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.