Tottenham vs City

colinbellsboots said:
THFC86 said:
Because we are comfortably capable of beating any of the sides in the pot. Sampdoria are probably the strongest of the sides, and their manager has already come out and said he will be happy as long as he doesn't draw us. In my truly humble opinion, we are the team to beat.
ypur allowed to dream , is it ok if i say i think you dreaming or would that be an insult?
Of course not, everyone is entitled to their opinion ;) How you can say the idea of beating a team like Gent over two legs is dreaming I'll never know, but hey.

SouthStandLee said:
ok fair enuff. so Where do you think you will get to in the chumps league?
Celtic. Don't know why, but I just have the feeling. You just needed to see the thousands of fans flocking to celebrate the loan signing of our 4th choice striker to realise that we are much better than them. If Celtic ever joined the EPL (God forbid) I would honestly rank them around Wigan and Bolton.

THFC86 said:
SouthStandLee said:
How can you say that before you know who it is you are even playing?
Because we are comfortably capable of beating any of the sides in the pot. Sampdoria are probably the strongest of the sides, and their manager has already come out and said he will be happy as long as he doesn't draw us. In my truly humble opinion, we are the team to beat.

Any tie will be a tough tie for yous, Yous dont have real Champions League experience in your team and going away to the likes of Sampdoria will be tough, Good to see who yous get and how yous get on, I dont think you should be as confident as you are ;)

THFC86 said:
colinbellsboots said:
ypur allowed to dream , is it ok if i say i think you dreaming or would that be an insult?
Of course not, everyone is entitled to their opinion ;) How you can say the idea of beating a team like Gent over two legs is dreaming I'll never know, but hey.

SouthStandLee said:
ok fair enuff. so Where do you think you will get to in the chumps league?
Celtic. Don't know why, but I just have the feeling. You just needed to see the thousands of fans flocking to celebrate the loan signing of our 4th choice striker to realise that we are much better than them. If Celtic ever joined the EPL (God forbid) I would honestly rank them around Wigan and Bolton.
sorry there was me thinking you where putting yourself in the same bracket as RAGS GOONERS red DIPPERS, i would say you where dreaming, but i have be wrong before, i will be wrong again, Gent are not going to just let you walk in and take the glory, if you think they wont give you a game, not only are you dreaming, your a;lso showing no respect, for a worthy challenger, they too have earned the rite to be where they are....underestimate anyteam in the champs league and you may very well come unstuck...or am i missing somthing.???

THFC86 said:
I think that we'll beat you at the Lane, draw at your place, but you will finish above us. I am also fairly confident of winning our CL tie.

I also think that, unless they sign a top player, Utd are going to have a bad season. My prediction is as follows:

1) Cheat$ki
2) City
3) L'Arse
4) Manure
5) Spurs
6) Villa

I agree with you about the rags. I can't see them challenging for the title but then i've thought that many times before.

colinbellsboots said:
THFC86 said:

sorry there was me thinking you where putting yourself in the same bracket as RAGS GOONERS red DIPPERS, i would say you where dreaming, but i have be wrong before, i will be wrong again, Gent are not going to just let you walk in and take the glory, if you think they wont give you a game, not only are you dreaming, your a;lso showing no respect, for a worthy challenger, they too have earned the rite to be where they are....underestimate anyteam in the champs league and you may very well come unstuck...or am i missing somthing.???
We are much, much, much better than Gent. Without attempting to cause disrespect.

One minute you are saying we're dreaming for thinking of overcoming a two leg game over (probably) inferior opposition, and next you are talking about it not being a walk in the park. Make your mind up<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
1. city
2. chelski
3. spuds
4. arse-anal
5. scum
6. blue dippers
7. liverpuddle
8. viles

spuds 1
city 2

ave it
I would bite your hand off for that table :L

THFC86 said:
colinbellsboots said:
We are much, much, much better than Gent. Without attempting to cause disrespect.

One minute you are saying we're dreaming for thinking of overcoming a two leg game over (probably) inferior opposition, and next you are talking about it not being a walk in the park. Make your mind up

-- Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
1. city
2. chelski
3. spuds
4. arse-anal
5. scum
6. blue dippers
7. liverpuddle
8. viles

spuds 1
city 2

ave it
I would bite your hand off for that table :L
bloody canabull init?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.