Touching Cloth

paphos-mcfc

Anyone suffered form this? Close encounters of the turd kind! Usually in a public place, bar or restaurant. Had a close call the other night in a restaurant. Tried to slowly release some air and it felt a bit warm, went to the bogs to check my dung hampers and realized I'd got away with it.

Any bluemooners with similar or worse cases?

At the Platt Fields festival last year I was having a piss up the side of a tent and let a little fart go, and promptly shit myself. It was pretty much a full load. Being drunk at the time, I decided sitting down and rubbing from side to side on the floor would ease the situation but it didn't. My bird wouldn't speak to me because of the stench so I flagged a black cab who kicked me out because of the smell. I ended up walking the last couple of miles. The dump was so powerful there was a brown stain on the outside of my jeans.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
At the Platt Fields festival last year I was having a piss up the side of a tent and let a little fart go, and promptly shit myself. It was pretty much a full load. Being drunk at the time, I decided sitting down and rubbing from side to side on the floor would ease the situation but it didn't. My bird wouldn't speak to me because of the stench so I flagged a black cab who kicked me out because of the smell. I ended up walking the last couple of miles. The dump was so powerful there was a brown stain on the outside of my jeans.

Did you get a shag when you got home?

gordondaviesmoustache said:

Did you get a shag when you got home?

Didn't see her for for about a week after that. Spankwire got hammered though, don't know if that counts?

Haha thats class. Have you still got the jeans?

I'm crying here!!

Did something similar in a lift on the way down to dinner at a hotel. Got to the ground floor and knew I was in trouble so told her to wait in reception cos I'd forgot my wallet. Quick wardrobe change and she was never any the wiser!

PSmyth07 said:

Haha thats class. Have you still got the jeans?

They were beyond help. I put them through the wash but that brown stain, albeit a lot fainter, would not go away. The less said about my boxer shorts the better.

That is the funniest thing I have read in ages, pure class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.