Touching Cloth

I think I've got Irritable Bowel Syndrome cos I'm always getting my stomach giving me gripes at the most inappropriate times.
Last night I way walking the dog when my left side turning into a gurgling whirlpool.

Walking the dog turning into dragging the dog. I got upstairs not a moment too soon - my bowels emptied as I was instigating docking with the toilet bowl.

One day I'm going to be too far from a loo and end up crying!

The Pope said:
I think I've got Irritable Bowel Syndrome cos I'm always getting my stomach giving me gripes at the most inappropriate times.
Last night I way walking the dog when my left side turning into a gurgling whirlpool.

Walking the dog turning into dragging the dog. I got upstairs not a moment too soon - my bowels emptied as I was instigating docking with the toilet bowl.

One day I'm going to be too far from a loo and end up crying!

Can't you train your dog to do this?

Pooper%20Scooper.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
At the Platt Fields festival last year I was having a piss up the side of a tent and let a little fart go, and promptly shit myself. It was pretty much a full load. Being drunk at the time, I decided sitting down and rubbing from side to side on the floor would ease the situation but it didn't. My bird wouldn't speak to me because of the stench so I flagged a black cab who kicked me out because of the smell. I ended up walking the last couple of miles. The dump was so powerful there was a brown stain on the outside of my jeans.

Literally, PMSL.

Tuearts right boot said:
You'll find with age,farting with confidence is no longer an option.A 'follow through' is inevitable.

Dalian, China. I had just got out of a taxi, crossing the road heading for the subway sandwich shop and midway across the road I thought I'd just squeeze one out, wrong! ended up in the bogs in some apartment store whilst my missus went shopping for replacement underwear. Fortunately I was wearing black jeans at the time...

gaudinho's stolen car said:
At the Platt Fields festival last year I was having a piss up the side of a tent and let a little fart go, and promptly shit myself. It was pretty much a full load. Being drunk at the time, I decided sitting down and rubbing from side to side on the floor would ease the situation but it didn't. My bird wouldn't speak to me because of the stench so I flagged a black cab who kicked me out because of the smell. I ended up walking the last couple of miles. The dump was so powerful there was a brown stain on the outside of my jeans.

This just cannot be beaten. I have not heard a funnier story on bluemoon. Infact i laughed so much i shit myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.