Tour de France 2019

If I were Ineos I’d be swapping out G for Simon Yates, got a few more Grand Tour wins ahead of him IMO

Christ, what a stage again. Great ride by Yates and yer man Pinot is a monster. Alaphilip held on well I thought.
Brilliant stuff. Got to love Pinot and his aggressive riding. Love watching him. Great to see local Bury lad Yates winning, again! Edge of the seat stuff seeing how much time Alaphilippe had managed to lose/claw back. Fair play to him that yellow Jersey he's determined to keep! Great stage.

Well Pinot has just gone 5/4 fav to win it outright.

Thomas has already been evens fav, Alaphilippe was even money fav yesterday.

He’s certainly going for it today - will probably be reeled back but he’s certainly made a good attempt to claw his way back up the GC

Not sure what he was doing today. Would have thought he would have done a couple of minutes, at least, pulling Landa after the Spaniard caught the chasing group.

Well, looks like Quintana is making a move today. Still a long way to go today but he's gone early.

He’s an enigma as a GC contender isn’t he?
Thomas’s post race comment about being in 2 Minds because Bernal was up the road was fascinating. If that’s true, he really is a team man extraordinaire. He really should have pushed on if he could. It’s about him; Bernal is too far back to win the GC and was never going to catch Yates for the stage win.
If it was down to Portal etc calling the shots from the team car, holding G back, then they’ve ballsed up big time imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.