Tour de France 2019

Pinot has been absolutely nowhere in recent years. I never want to jump to conclusions but it does have a bit of a smell...

In fairness, it’s been a really good race so far unlike the Giro earlier this year which was more about who didn’t show up rather than who was the best over the three weeks! Interesting week ahead, rooting for Bernal myself but don’t think he’ll win it this early in his career.
In the last 5 years: Pinot has been a monument winner, podiumed in the tour and won stages in all 3 grand tours. Yep, "absolutely nowhere".

In the last 5 years: Pinot has been a monument winner, podiumed in the tour and won stages in all 3 grand tours. Yep, "absolutely nowhere".
I was a bit vague, I meant in Le Tour which is his A race over the last three years he was poor in 2016, DNF 2017 and DNS 2018

I was a bit vague, I meant in Le Tour which is his A race over the last three years he was poor in 2016, DNF 2017 and DNS 2018
Fair enough. He's a classy rider but does have a tendency to have "un jour sans" so will be interesting to see how he fares in the Alps.

Great stage and its hotting up nicely, Pinot normally has one mare during the tour and he did miss the break when the wind blew the other day but I still feel he might suffer one day in the Alps, If Yates could get used to Time Trialling he would be a real force

With my Welsh blood still hoping G can pull it off. But for me this has been a great tour so far any thing can happen. Been on my hols and have seen most days, did I read it, or hear this quote " I had a dream last night and there was an Ineos rider in the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.