Toure is bobbins...

Matt Diablo

..sorry, I really don't like slaggin players off but if it's true he's never been the same since contracting malaria then something needs sorting, cos this bloke is suffering from something!! He is defo no captain and generally he has been a fukin liability for far too long now. Lescott and Vinny at the back has got to be the way forward with Vinny as skipper. If we have the problem of fukin Toure off which in turn will piss off Ade and Viera then so be it... maybe Givens lack of penalty box authority is being highlighted by a total lack of confidence in his "skipper". Communication is almost non existant!

The real weak links are glaring for all to see, Toure, Zab, Petrov are as blatant as hell, at least we can see where we need sorting thats for sure...

Toure certainly hasn't been the player i thought he was when we signed him. For a centre half he gets outjumped far too often. Mancini has to go for Kompany and Lescott imo and give Kompany the armband. Kompany and Lescott are both well over 6 foot and can cope with aerial threats, both can also play from the back too. Something needs to happen quickly because the longer it goes on the shakier we will look. It's no coincidence that we looked stronger at the back when Toure was away at the ACON

Bobbins, is being kind.

His only decent game was Blackburn away on opening day.

Woefully short of positional sense, a centre-half who can't head a ball.

And as for being captain, nothing of the sort.

It takes more than a few 'c'mons' and holding an on-pitch inquest once the damage has already been done.

They have to lead by example, he doesn't do this.

Playing devils advocate, we have only Kompany who fulfills this role, Veira possibly.

Lescott, Toure, both out, and at shocking losses.

"The real weak links are glaring for all to see, Toure, Zab, Petrov are as blatant as hell, at least we can see where we need sorting thats for sure..."

Yes but can Mancini ?

What I find interesting is that our makeshift CB partnership of Kompany and Boyata looked on the whole, better than what should be our first choice of Toure and Lescott.

It makes a bit of a mockery of the "Hughes signed great players" mantra that we often hear.

Perhaps they need more time to form a working partnership. I hope not too much more time. As for Kolo a right back. You're having a laugh aren't you?

Look's like we all agree on somthing. Time for Mancini to grow some ball's and drop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.