Toys from your childhood

Flew back yesterday from paris airport and in the waiting gate area they had retro arcade games - Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.

Tried to explain to my daughters these were the games to play in my day.

MOTU.jpg

The hours I spent in my childhood playing He-Man must've been enormous.

One Christmas, I'd been asked what I wanted off Father Christmas and said I would like either Castle Grayskull or Snake Mountain - I didn't mind which one. I've always like an element of surprise.

On Chrismas morning, me and my brother and sister opened our presents. I was delighted to have received Snake Mountain.

About 5 minutes after the last present was opened, my Dad reached behind the couch and said that Father Christmas must have dropped a present there. He produced a huge parcel for me and I had Castle Grayskull as well.

Still the present I remember most to this day.

Flew back yesterday from paris airport and in the waiting gate area they had retro arcade games - Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.

Tried to explain to my daughters these were the games to play in my day.
That's 2 of my favourites them, local record store got the classic table version one in that features Pac-Man, Crazy Kong, Space Invaders tho not sure if it has Asteroids.

Is it a fancy mophead?
Made me laugh. In fairness it wouldn't surprise me if you could now buy an 'internet connected mop' that is more sophisticated than that (and probably sends Google data on how much of a scutter you are based on how often you use it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.