Toys from your childhood

1658322319716.png
Timpo Wild West Fort.
I got this for Christmas the year I stopped believing in Santa. I figured how could Santa visit every kids house in the World and have time to build my fort as well. My dad must have been up half the night building it.

we ended up making black powder (not with stuff from the chemistry kit
we stopped after we made a fertilizer bomb and set it off on the field behind our house. the police were less than impressed
We had a whole summer of making pipe bombs, started out with little lengths of copper ended up on Bonfire night when me and a friend made one out of his mum’s outdoor spinning clothes dryer shaft. We threw this four foot long bomb onto the main fire, when it finally went off a ball of flame shot twenty foot in the air, some windows broke in nearby houses and there was shrapnel embedded in the fencing, can’t believe no one was hurt or killed, needless to say that was the end of our career

Owzat. Two metal cylinders, one for runs and an appeal the other for umpires verdict.
We used to play test matches between England and Aussies, complete with scorecard. Players included Benaud and Davison for Aussies and Barrington and Statham for us. Hours of magic fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.