Trafford Stadium tour dilemma (maybe)

Should I go on the free tour?

• Yes, wearing nothing football related, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Yes, wearing nothing football related, and smiling/lauging at the appropriate points

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and learning about their 'istree

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Yes, wearing City related clothes, and smiling/laughing at the appropriate points

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Yes, but just go for a piss

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 123 64.1%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to watch the Super League Grand Final a few years ago with my brother in law, whose a dipper, in the Stretford End. Felt dirty the whole time. It's a shit hole, don't go.

On second thoughts, tell them that your very excited to be at old Trafford as you've heard it's where the best team in England play, then ask them where the Umpires get changed. Then act gutted that it's not the cricket ground.

I had the same experience a few years ago

Works conference at the crowne plaza followed by the tour before a meal and piss up in town

I constantly asked the tour guide ridiculous questions. He sussed me out quickly that I was a blue and to be fair to him took it in good spirits

And yes… it’s an outdated shit hole

I have the possibility of going on the Manchester United stadium tour this summer, free, as part of group of people that I don't know (including many scousers... though they are probably having the same dilemma as me)
How the fuck can you even think about going ???

No self respecting blue would do this under any circumstances this has to be a wind up.
I went there for a evening dinner do, back in the mid/late 90's. Free meal/drink - and I enjoyed having a piss - hence the poll option.

I think it would be interesting to get a 1st hand experience of how poor the facilities are now in comparison to the stunning Etihad facilities (see my posts about being very lucky and winning free tickets for the tunnel club, on various threads)... and if infact they have changed at all from the last time I was there.

Anyway, fair eMuff, In to the breech...

If you do go, you'll have to adopt a Scandinavian/cockney/Irish accent in order to enjoy the authentic fan experience. As well as brushing up on your nursery rhymes. And, obviously, when you return home that evening, make sure that you have plenty of Domestos available so that you can have a cleansing bath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.