Trailer Time...

Thing is... I don't think he's 'miscast' in this! It looks like he will elevate a very bad film... but it could also backfire!

I think the two goon rulers, the main protagonist 'Lucias'(?), the rhino and shark are the miscast...
I’ve just looked. It’s not a shark. It’s a very angry and rabid Flipper.

How bizarre! I was talking with a colleague earlier, how I haven't watch this yet and I surprise myself about that!
It’s a great film and they are fucking amazing in it. I think she is an amazing actor and I watched it because of her more than Denzel.

It’s a great film and they are fucking amazing in it. I think she is an amazing actor and I watched it because of her more than Denzel.

Yeah, I love them both, but I think I'm put off by films that come from plays that can't discard the 'play' feel.

There's no other reason why I've not watched it I can think of!

Hmm... Not sure if we mean the same thing but, fine.

It's all good!
I said 'if he is miscast". I wasn't saying that he's miscast in this film. It's impossible to make such a call from a trailer; I haven't seen enough of the film to definitively say. I hope that clears things up.

Yeah, I love them both, but I think I'm put off by films that come from plays that can't discard the 'play' feel.

There's no other reason why I've not watched it I can think of!
Give it a go pal. You won’t be disappointed.

Yeah.

Some VERY miscast actors in here. I'm really not sure about it.

It seems it's put Washington in a position where it could be one of the biggest flops of his career... but he could also be the saving grace of the film!!

It's quite strange...

How did they make the coliseum water tight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.