Trailer Time...

This trailer doesn't make me excited about the upcoming series?! Maybe because I loved the film..

Looks good to me. In general I'm a fan of Waititi. I just hope the smugness of the last Thor movie has worked itself out if his system. Sometimes people can be too celebrated

You didn't like "Winter Soldier"?

I did and I liked 'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' TV show. Felt like a good progression and they've kept it up with this trailer.
I loved Winter Soldier. I wanted the TV show to be more of a Bucky and Sam odd couple road movie though

I loved Winter Soldier. I wanted the TV show to be more of a Bucky and Sam odd couple road movie though

Yeah, I get that. It would have been funny.

But I, also, didn't mind 'Bucky' supporting 'Sam' on his own pathway to be his own man with the weight of the shield's symbolism.

Really enjoyed that brave decision by the writers.

Final trailer for Alien Romulus.

If I'm honest, every trailer that has been released for this film, my excitement dwindles a little bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.