Trailer Time...

Have they back tracked on Snow White then because they’ve got dwarves in it now, they look like CGI ones but that’s not was originally intended was it, it looks like Disney have backed down on the woke nonsense, I watched a you tube video the other day where it was said Marvel have sacked all the “woke” idealists to get the franchise back on track.

Have they back tracked on Snow White then because they’ve got dwarves in it now, they look like CGI ones but that’s not was originally intended was it, it looks like Disney have backed down on the woke nonsense, I watched a you tube video the other day where it was said Marvel have sacked all the “woke” idealists to get the franchise back on track.

Yeah, I heard this myself.

I think the Disney leadership have had enough over overdoing 'woke' ideologies after seeing their profits tumble and destroying franchises.

Yeah, I heard this myself.

I think the Disney leadership have had enough over overdoing 'woke' ideologies after seeing their profits tumble and destroying franchises.
Could see it coming a mile off, serves them right, hopefully now we can get some decent content, just need Lucasfilm to take a similar way.

I know this thread is primarily for movie trailers, so apologies in advance. I've just seen a trailer on Sky for "Brassic". It looks absolutely horrific. I've never watched an episode of it, and have no intention of doing so.

I know this thread is primarily for movie trailers, so apologies in advance. I've just seen a trailer on Sky for "Brassic". It looks absolutely horrific. I've never watched an episode of it, and have no intention of doing so.

Never watched it but 5 seasons and rates well on IMDb so can’t be that bad really.

I like it, quite funny in spots, don’t take it serious and it’s alright, filmed around Holmfirth way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.