Trailer Time...

I think the problem for Craig has been the utter dogshit material he's had to work with since 'C.R.'.

He would have been outrightly the best rendition of 'Bond' (he still he is for me) ever, but we know how flash and nonsense the scripts have been.

Hopefully, this will not be.
I thought Skyfall was pretty decent (Bardem was an excellent "baddie") actually. Spectre was mediocre, and QOS was dreadful.

I think the problem for Craig has been the utter dogshit material he's had to work with since 'C.R.'.

He would have been outrightly the best rendition of 'Bond' (he still he is for me) ever, but we know how flash and nonsense the scripts have been.

Hopefully, this will not be.

My order

Connery
Craig
Lazenby
Moore
Dalton
Brosnan

My order

Connery
Craig
Lazenby
Moore
Dalton
Brosnan

Purely on most bond like bonds

Dalton (was the most bond like bond let down by gritty bond coming after comedy bond)
Craig
Connery
Lazenby
Brosnan
Moore

Connery as the first actor and with the 60s chic will always be the best bond, but Dalton was the most bond and my joint favourite with SC, Craig is also closer to book bond , while the Moore films maybe I enjoyed when I was 8 in the same way I enjoyed the dukes of hazard tv show or comic films, is a poor bond if honest

Dalton (was the most bond like bond let down by gritty bond coming after comedy bond)
Craig
Connery
Lazenby
Brosnan
Moore

Connery as the first actor and with the 60s chic will always be the best bond, but Dalton was the most bond and my joint favourite with SC, Craig is also closer to book bond , while the Moore films maybe I enjoyed when I was 8 in the same way I enjoyed the dukes of hazard tv show or comic films, is a poor bond if honest
We’re virtually the same, but the opposite way round!

Guess we’re both looking for different things from our Bonds!

Craig
Connery
Lazenby
Brosnan
Moore

Dalton in a blue, so that wins it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.