Trailer Time...

I'm stoked for him too.

Maybe it's the editing choices of what to show and maybe the second trailer will be the "awesome" you suggest. I've seen it done magnificently in the 80s and 90s.

This, right now? Meh.

I wonder what his role will be in the future in terms of team up movies

I wonder what his role will be in the future in terms of team up movies

That's an interesting question. Technically speaking 'Shang Chi' is THE best fighter in 'The Avengers' as a standard Human Being.

The question will be whether Marvel decide to 'promote' the character in light of the Chinese market and the success of 'Black Panther'.

That's an interesting question. Technically speaking 'Shang Chi' is THE best fighter in 'The Avengers' as a standard Human Being.

The question will be whether Marvel decide to 'promote' the character in light of the Chinese market and the success of 'Black Panther'.

The MCU seems very scattered right now. It doesn't seem like they are building towards anything. In a way this is a good thing, they are making these stand alone movies as good as possible.

However as someone who has followed the MCU for its entirety, I miss the excitement of the team up movies.

* me wanting a team up movie doesn't mean I want another avengers movie, come up with a new team

Don’t know what to make of it seems a bit if a black comedy, the first was ok, I wonder if Spider-Man will make an appearance

You know I didn't like the first one and the trailer didn't sell it to me.

This one? Well, it seems a bit more comic orientated and I like the aspect of black comedy it treads. I'm REALLY hoping Andy Serkis pulls this out the bag as his direction has gotten better and better every film he's made.

I know he's slightly softened the comic book storyline, but as I'm not someone who gets totally sold by a trailer as habit, this one was right up my street!

You know I didn't like the first one and the trailer didn't sell it to me.

This one? Well, it seems a bit more comic orientated and I like the aspect of black comedy it treads. I'm REALLY hoping Andy Serkis pulls this out the bag as his direction has gotten better and better every film he's made.

I know he's slightly softened the comic book storyline, but as I'm not someone who gets totally sold by a trailer as habit, this one was right up my street!
Didn’t know Serkis was doing this, seems to be gaining quite a good CV since he started out as Gollum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.