Trailer Time...

I am NOT going to get my hopes up...

I am NOT going to get my hopes up...

I am NOT going to get my...

Not sure that there is any need for a live action version of this. Just like the Ghost in the Shell movie with Scarlett Johansson it's doomed to fail. Even if it's half decent the fanboys (and I might be one) will still trash it. I see that they are using the same theme song but will Yoko Kanno & Seatbelts be providing the rest of the music too?

Not sure that there is any need for a live action version of this. Just like the Ghost in the Shell movie with Scarlett Johansson it's doomed to fail. Even if it's half decent the fanboys (and I might be one) will still trash it. I see that they are using the same theme song but will Yoko Kanno & Seatbelts be providing the rest of the music too?

Really good question!

The other things that are bothering me is how faithful to 'Bebop' are they going to be and John Cho just seems a little old to be playing the lead. If he was 10 years younger? Perfect.
To be fair, I believe it's close to 10 years they've looking at adapting this.

There's also that live and cartoon mashup I hated with "Sin City".

Really put me off enjoying the film. Think I'll just go and watch the whole original series the minute the live action fooks me off!

Is this thing everybody needed, but didn't know it...?

Just seems rushed to me. Poor narrative and not expecting major hopes if the voiceover doesn't excite you...

Looking forward to it,there is still a huge GOT hole in the TV lives of many and nothing has come close to seeing that filled.

Is this thing everybody needed, but didn't know it...?

Just seems rushed to me. Poor narrative and not expecting major hopes if the voiceover doesn't excite you...

If its made to the quality of the early series as GOT then cant bloody wait. All about the story, the character development, the long term plot and relationships then sign me up. If its like the last season of GOT, then it will just be another show that will last a few series and be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.