train tickets for final

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
Not sure if this is regular thing but i got my Daughters birthday Semi Final weekend so mate is going on my ticket, i can make the Final and am in cup scheme so to save money i looked at train tickets(fingers crossed)

£38.25 open return inc underground, your guarenteed a seat for a specified journey each way but if earlier or later train no guarentee of a seat

get on it blues, i dont fancy coach or 3 half hour car trip

If we dont make it sell it to a rag if chelsea join me outside piccadilly on the morning looking for business men to take ticket haha

Wasnt the kickoff time 5.30 last year? Struggle to make the last train back if it went to pens

nicholasjackson said:
Not sure if this is regular thing but i got my Daughters birthday Semi Final weekend so mate is going on my ticket, i can make the Final and am in cup scheme so to save money i looked at train tickets(fingers crossed)

£38.25 open return inc underground, your guarenteed a seat for a specified journey each way but if earlier or later train no guarentee of a seat

get on it blues, i dont fancy coach or 3 half hour car trip

If we dont make it sell it to a rag if chelsea join me outside piccadilly on the morning looking for business men to take ticket haha

Is the train ticket not a London circular

Wembley in tube zone 4
easy make it back for 9pm

Outward - Saturday 11th May 2013
Depart Arrive Seating info Travel by
09:35Manchester Piccadilly 11:42London Euston Quiet Coach A, Seat 11 (Aisle) Virgin Trains

11 May 2013

Manchester Piccadilly To London Euston

Reference Number: 1803546878

OutlookGoogle calendariCal
Return - Saturday 11th May 2013 Text me these details Add to calendar Depart Arrive Seating info Travel by
21:00London Euston 23:38Manchester Piccadilly Quiet Coach A, Seat 10 (Aisle) Virgin Trains

Add to calendar
Adding the following event to your calendar

11 May 2013

London Euston To Manchester Piccadilly

Reference Number: 1803546878

OutlookGoogle calendariCal
Ticket details
SATURDAY DAY TRAVELCARD £38.25
1 Adult(s) Full Fare @ £38.25
This ticket is only valid when travelling exclusively on Virgin Trains.
Saturday Day Travelcard is a Standard Class product allowing customers to travel from a number of Virgin Trains stations to London and enjoy unlimited travel throughout London Fare Zones 1-6.

Extra time, pens, presentation, walk to station, queue for train, train journey, get to platform at euston?

Yes, this is the normal Saturday offer they have - went up from £36 last year.

I've used it to catch up with friends in London and I know friends who have used this for matinee performances in the West End. Seeing as the Travelcard on its own is nearly £9, it's very cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.