train tickets for final

Thanks for the info.

Just booked mine (£40 after booking fee and PayPal charge), leave at 10:55am, arrive at Euston at 13:04pm, then it's about 1 to 1 1/2 hour to Wembley on the Tube/Train from there it looks like... hope so anyway, as I said never done the train before but have given myself plenty of time there I reckon?

Now, the small matter of getting a ticket. :)

LoveCity said:
Thanks for the info.

Just booked mine (£40 after booking fee and PayPal charge), leave at 10:55am, arrive at Euston at 13:04pm, then it's about 1 to 1 1/2 hour to Wembley on the Tube/Train from there it looks like... hope so anyway, as I said never done the train before but have given myself plenty of time there I reckon?

Now, the small matter of getting a ticket. :)

om on same return train so i hope so, there is a thread somewhere about travelling to wembley via euston, its open journey so ill be on around 11-12

3 tickets booked 10.15 from Piccadilly home 9pm from Euston cost 38.25 each return,
Note to anyone who was on the 8.20 from Piccadilly for the semi, train was delayed for over an hour so put a claim in to get a full refund on cost of ya ticket, mine gone in expecting 38.65 back in railcard vouchers so that makes the final trip a freebie . Happy days

bojinov29 said:
How easy is it to get from wembley back to euston? Just wondering whether to book these tickets with the last train of the night at 21:00 hrs.

I have booked on that train - getting back shouldn't be a problem unless it is ET and pens - then things get risky ! That is assuming a 5.30 KO - anything earlier that that would be a real bonus

bluemooncas said:
3 tickets booked 10.15 from Piccadilly home 9pm from Euston cost 38.25 each return,
Note to anyone who was on the 8.20 from Piccadilly for the semi, train was delayed for over an hour so put a claim in to get a full refund on cost of ya ticket, mine gone in expecting 38.65 back in railcard vouchers so that makes the final trip a freebie . Happy days

I was on the 8.15 from Liverpool Lime Street to Euston, and got delayed for just over an hour as well due to signal failure. I'm sure they'll try and suggest it was just under an hour!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/contact/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/contact/</a>

Can submit a claim via the link above for anyone else affected.

9pm train home is really going to be a push. KO is 17:30 based on ITV Sport advertising as such on their website. I'm sure they'd know if they are showing the game.

game would finish at 19:30 without pens, any presentation would take you up to 20:00 at the earliest. walk to tube station, either central or park is at least 20 mins without crowds. if we win, wigan are ahead of you in the tube queue etc. tube from wembley to euston can be anything from 20 mins - 35 mins in previous experience (only done this a couple of times though so could be wrong) which takes you very close to 9pm. you've also got to factor that you might have to wait 10 - 20 mins to get into the tube station never mind onto a train.

my mate has tweeted virgin trains to see whether any extra trains are being put on later than 9pm, said an annoucement will be made in the coming days. the 38 quid offer is a good deal, it's just a question of whether you would leave early to make sure you got home!!

AD4 said:
bluemooncas said:

I was on the 8.15 from Liverpool Lime Street to Euston, and got delayed for just over an hour as well due to signal failure. I'm sure they'll try and suggest it was just under an hour!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/contact/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/contact/</a>

Thank fuck we were on the 2005hrs from Euston to Lime Street....We were booked on the 2120 which was due to get back in at 1205am to Runcorn but we really did pull a naughty scam to get on the 2005hrs which got us into Runcorn a 2200hrs. I wont be going into details but there you go.
Anyone wanting to know how long it takes to get back from Wembley to Euston. Took us about 1 hr yesterday

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
AD4 said:
bluemooncas said:

Thank fuck we were on the 2005hrs from Euston to Lime Street....We were booked on the 2120 which was due to get back in at 1205am to Runcorn but we really did pull a naughty scam to get on the 2005hrs which got us into Runcorn a 2200hrs. I wont be going into details but there you go.
Anyone wanting to know how long it takes to get back from Wembley to Euston. Took us about 1 hr yesterday

I was talking about the trip down in the morning mate!

I had an open return back to Liverpool Lime Street and got in at 9.27. They didn't check tickets either so it didn't get marked/taken and will still be valid for the final, and will only have to get a single down to London.
This coupled with the refund I should be getting for the delay in the morning means rather than costing me £100+ for travel for both games it's costing about £25 max. RESULT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.