train tickets for final

I've got a family rail card and booked a child ticket with it to make it cheaper but there's no child travelling. Has anyone ever been pulled for doing this and whats the outcome if you do get caught ?

Re: Spare rail ticket

We have 2 spare rail tickets in standard class leaving from piccadily at 5.30am to Euston and returning at 8.20pm.

PM me if interested.

A guy I know goes to all city games and turned up @ Fulham having been sting for the full fare because he didn't bring his son and used the rail card

JKBlueforlife said:
I've got a family rail card and booked a child ticket with it to make it cheaper but there's no child travelling. Has anyone ever been pulled for doing this and whats the outcome if you do get caught ?

I'd be surprised if you got away with that. It's something they're quite strict on.

It depends what sort of tickets you've got as to what he would excess it up to.

I have 2 spare train tickets for sale leaving at 5.30am from Piccadily to Euston and returning at 8.20pm from Euston.

PM me if interested.

tidyman said:
JKBlueforlife said:

I'd be surprised if you got away with that. It's something they're quite strict on.

I only got asked at the gate at picadilly on the way out at the semi, so if i can get next to a family and point at a child to say he's with me i might do.

If i get caught, do you only pay the difference in the price of the ticket ?

Re: Spare rail ticket

t--pott said:
Got 2 comp train tickets for tomorrow from Birmingham to London return club wembley must collect from Manchester PM if interested.

Tickets now gone

JKBlueforlife said:
tidyman said:
JKBlueforlife said:

I only got asked at the gate at picadilly on the way out at the semi, so if i can get next to a family and point at a child to say he's with me i might do.

Depends on the ticket mate. If they're just off peak open tickets ( £51 adult ) they would probably just excess yours up to an adult ticket with no railcard if they clocked it on the barrior. About another £26 quid. But if the guard checked it on the train and wanted to be a ****, he could disregard your ticket completely and make you buy a standard single for another £154 and you'd still not have a valid ticket to get home.

That's unlikely and worse case scenario but just saying, they'd be within their rights to do it.

If you have advanced tickets, then technically they are worthless if you've no child with you and you'd have to pay from scratch if pulled.

tidyman said:
JKBlueforlife said:
tidyman said:

Depends on the ticket mate. If they're just off peak open tickets ( £51 adult ) they would probably just excess yours up to an adult ticket with no railcard if they clocked it on the barrior. About another £26 quid. But if the guard checked it on the train and wanted to be a ****, he could disregard your ticket completely and make you buy a standard single for another £154 and you'd still not have a valid ticket to get home.

That's unlikely and worse case scenario but just saying, they'd be within their rights to do it.

If you have advanced tickets, then technically they are worthless if you've no child with you and you'd have to pay from scratch if pulled.

Is there anyone on the 11.35am from picadilly with 2 kids who would lend me on to get pass the guards at the doors (£5 in form em) and I promise i'll give them back........... only joking before the rozzers knock on my door !

My tickets are off peak, so if i get clocked it wont be as bad (hopefully !)

Thanks for the advice and help.

JKBlueforlife said:
tidyman said:
JKBlueforlife said:

Is there anyone on the 11.35am from picadilly with 2 kids who would lend me on to get pass the guards at the doors (£5 in form em) and I promise i'll give them back........... only joking before the rozzers knock on my door !

My tickets are off peak, so if i get clocked it wont be as bad (hopefully !)

Thanks for the advice and help.

the real answer is worse m8 you get a couple of Madonnas cast off orphans until they reach 18 so you always have the right number of kids to go with the rail card

cheaper and better to buy a new ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.