train tickets for final

tidyman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pleased with mine. £36

Open return from Piccadilly for the full weekend and full use of the underground

You sure about that mate? It sounds a bit like the Saturday day return thing they do with a travel card? It ain't an open return though. Was it £38.25?

I've just bought one of those from Wilmslow and just realised the train I've booked coming back is the one leaving Euston at 9 but getting on at Milton Keynes. What are the chances I'll even be able to get on at Milton Keynes? I'm now thinking I've dropped a bit of a bollock.

We are driving to Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.

Chiltern railways overline from Beaconsfield to Wembley stadium running regularly and loads of trains after 2100hrs returning to Beaconsfield for the drive home.

Takes about 20-30 mins on the train..Sorted

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
AD4 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Thank fuck we were on the 2005hrs from Euston to Lime Street....We were booked on the 2120 which was due to get back in at 1205am to Runcorn but we really did pull a naughty scam to get on the 2005hrs which got us into Runcorn a 2200hrs. I wont be going into details but there you go.
Anyone wanting to know how long it takes to get back from Wembley to Euston. Took us about 1 hr yesterday

I was talking about the trip down in the morning mate!

I had an open return back to Liverpool Lime Street and got in at 9.27. They didn't check tickets either so it didn't get marked/taken and will still be valid for the final, and will only have to get a single down to London.
This coupled with the refund I should be getting for the delay in the morning means rather than costing me £100+ for travel for both games it's costing about £25 max. RESULT.

Gotcha..We got delayed going down by 40mins...

I was on the 8.53 from Crewe to Euston which was delayed for about an hour at Wembley Central (and they wouldn't let us off the train !).

Just got £36 in train vouchers for the delay (two tickets). I did have to submit a copy of my ticket and seat reservation.

Still have an open return valid until May 13th as nobody checked tickets on the return trip.

Will probably not end up using these as almost certainly won't have enough points for a final ticket.

FOR SALE: CHEAP RETURN TRAIN TICKETS FROM EUSTON TO MANCHESTER after the FA Cup final 2013
Dates: 11th May (9pm), 12th May (1:37pm)

I have train tickets returning from London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly for sale.

I bought returns early doors to get cheaper prices but am left with return tickets I'm not using.

I have the following:

1 x return ticket with seat booked (Coach D, Seat 32) on the 1:37pm train on Sunday 12th May from Euston to Manchester

£25 (I bought it for £34)

I also have:

2 x return tickets for the 9pm (last train) back from Euston on saturday 11th May.

£10 for both

These tickets have a booking confirmation with them for that train - you won't be allowed on the platform for the train if you don't have these which is a bonus.

However, there is no seat booked on the train and there's obviously gonna be a rush to get to the station for 9pm.

Hence the £10 price for both!

If you're interested in any of these then email me at lento2015 @ gmail.com and I can arrange to get tickets to you (I live in stockport)

Train ticket update if anyone's interested amongst the frenzy for cup final tickets ...

I only have the following ticket left returning on the sunday train back:

Train from Euston to Manchester Piccadilly
Sunday 12th May @ 1:37pm
Seat on the train booked (Coach D, Seat 32")

£25 (I bought it for £34)

The cheapest seats available are £34 but only on the 3:30pm trains or later now.

Seats on the morning / early afternoon trains are £60 plus now.

PM or email lento2015 @ gmail.com if interested

Wigan fans have been advised to forget returning by train
http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/13-04-17-ticket-details-fa-cup-final-776729.aspx

TRAVELING BY RAIL

Virgin Trains is advising football supporters wishing to travel by train to the FA Cup Final on Saturday 11 May that there are no suitable services returning to the North West that take into account the uncertainty of when the match will actually end.

The last train from London Euston to Wigan North Western on a Saturday leaves at 20:31, while the last departure to Manchester Piccadilly is at 21:00. The cup presentation ceremony and celebrations, together with the possibility of extra time and a penalty shoot out, all mean that by the time supporters reach London Euston following a journey from Wembley last trains will have departed.

On the morning of the Final an additional train will run from Wigan North Western to London Euston - exact timings will be advertised as soon as possible - while from Manchester the advertised 20 minute frequency to London Euston will be in operation. Return travel to Wigan and Manchester on Sunday will be by the normal advertised services with details available now by visiting nationalrail.co.uk or calling 08457 49 49 50.

Tbilisi said:
I went on East Coast Trains for the semi,on at Sheffield,worth trying their website for prices and I know they return later.We drove to Sheff and got on there.

That'll be East MIDLANDS Trains from St Pancras there, East Coast will take you to Leeds/York but don't do Sheffield. There's normally trains heading north out of Pancras after 10 for Sheffield. Definitely after 11 for Nottingham or Derby!

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Tbilisi said:
I went on East Coast Trains for the semi,on at Sheffield,worth trying their website for prices and I know they return later.We drove to Sheff and got on there.

That'll be East MIDLANDS Trains from St Pancras there, East Coast will take you to Leeds/York but don't do Sheffield. There's normally trains heading north out of Pancras after 10 for Sheffield. Definitely after 11 for Nottingham or Derby!

Last train out of St Pancras to Sheffield on Saturdays is 20:55 I'm afraid. Everything after that finishes at Derby (last one's 22:25).

I'm due to leave a bit later and the ticket I have has reserved seats on one section of the journey, which I'm supposed to have to use, I'm thinking I might chance getting on an earlier one. I've got two separate cards a day card which doesn't mention the reservation and another with the reservation, what chance I'd get away with just showing the day card bit and sitting in unreserved?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.