Trainers

felixbg said:
gazhinio said:
Effing love Adidas!
I know someone who works in marketing at Adidas and he said that they are releasing the Manchester editions next year (however only 200 pairs!)
I would give my left arm for a pair of these trainers!
Currently got
Marathon (about 4 different colours)
Trim tab
Stockholm
Italia
Gazelle
Chile (White with blue stripes)
I'm due a new pair : )

so long as there not orange this would be good

I thought they were light blue (with orange stripes?)
Are there different styles of Manchester then mate?

I always just plump for a nice pair of nike court traditions, nothing to chavy thought, like the adidas football specials i think there called.

ps defo called trainers

A few oddities for you...

kegler.jpg

2nd reissue of Kegler. They have gone from royal blue to navy blue stripes and the latest release had this red stripe in the middle and inferior leather which is now perforated. Wrong, wrong, wrong (so beware if Manchester are reissued), but I still had to have a pair.

derkaiser.jpg

Looking a bit worn now, but work on every level; basically Bamba in a different colourway.

samba.jpg

Consortium variation on an old classic; 900 pairs worldwide. Variations of Samba are being released left, right and centre - Samba 62, Samba 85 and the new Samba are basically adidas Universal renamed - and so the old favourites are getting scarcer.

americana.jpg

Recent acquisition.

N.B. Trainer Committee meets in the Ape & Apple before every home game, usually 12 o'clock onwards.

At the moment I've got

Adidas Gazelle - Navy/White Black/Black Brown/Cream
Adidas Spezial - Navy/Sky Blue
Adidas Stockholms
Adidas Dublins
Pointer shoes
Superga pumps

Doing well. No trainers seem nice enough to buy at the moment unless you look online..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.