Trainers

Blu KB said:
I have about 12 pairs of trainers, addicted to them.

Latest addition,

121803455462393865hummelstadilhighwhtreda.jpg

there are no words to describe just how hideous those trainers are......
I take it you are colourblind?

Cheesy said:
Jesus, only birds are meant to be in to footwear.
Keep shopping at Primark.

Got a cracking pair of Nike Jordan's. I could do with another pair of trainers soon, maybe the latest Kobe Bryant's.

This reply might also be a contender for the 'you know when you're old when' thread, but I remember buzzin my tits off when me mam bought me a pair of Adidas Torsion trainers for my birthday.

It was basically an average pair of trainers with a hole in the sole and a 'torsion bar' (whatever the f*ck that was supposed to mean) which was a strip of plastic that did nothin and looked like a cartoon dog bone.....which noone saw anyway coz it was in the sole.

Worst thing is, a week later all my mates all bought the new Nike air stuff where you pumped 'em up yourself and so my 'Torsion Bar' gimmick got laughed at. Gutted....anyone else remeber them?

Not only a girly thread but totally chav.

Never understood why lads want to where trainers to walk around the streets.

I only wear mine for running and playing 5 aside. Bought from the Adidas shop in Bredbury cheap.

Bilboblue said:
Blu KB said:
I have about 12 pairs of trainers, addicted to them.

Latest addition,

121803455462393865hummelstadilhighwhtreda.jpg

there are no words to describe just how hideous those trainers are......
I take it you are colourblind?

I love them, they are effin sexy beasts.....mine have red laces though

kippax_blueboy said:
Not only a girly thread but totally chav.

Never understood why lads want to where trainers to walk around the streets.

I only wear mine for running and playing 5 aside. Bought from the Adidas shop in Bredbury cheap.

Here here

Chavs wear traineez to run away from the security guard theyve been pissing off in the Arndale, why any other reason for wearing them on the street?

I have running trainers for the gym, boots for walking and shoes for going out.

See people wearing £120 trainers with apparent high end technology for running, just to walk around the shops and buy a new pair.
Disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.