Training 23.04.07 (espec for those that liked us being shit)

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Neither was mine. But it was never conditional on sitting in a certain seat or paying less than anyone in the PRemier League.

Neither is mine.

But everyone here taking the piss out of people that are disappointed that they might have to pay significantly more, or forced out of their seats has their own line they would draw as well.

If all ST's were raised to £20k a piece, and you couldn't afford one would you just sit back and say "that's OK, we've got a top quality team now".

Isn't the principle the same?
And yet no one moans when the SS has to relocate for 9000 scum. Lets move on the club has made the decision at it isnt gonna change.

blue1969 said:
And yet no one moans when the SS has to relocate for 9000 scum. Lets move on the club has made the decision at it isnt gonna change.

I guess I should get used to being moved on in the name of progress. Lets face it, why should we bother about a few mere supporters when their are wins to be earned, money to be spent.

Let me take a wild guess that everyone on this thread (moomba excepted) is not being forced to move anywhere. If the club ever shits on you then I look forward to offering similar lack of understanding. In fact I might call you all fucking idiots for good measure.

Regular Joe said:
Let me take a wild guess that everyone on this thread (moomba excepted) is not being forced to move anywhere. If the club ever shits on you then I look forward to offering similar lack of understanding. In fact I might call you all fucking idiots for good measure.
Didnt we all have to move from Maine Rd? Did you want that? I didnt. I have wandered CoMs, and sat in each stand to find my 'home'. I see where people are coming from, but the facts are not going to change. We have to move on.
You are more than welcome in 111 with us.

blue1969 said:
Didnt we all have to move from Maine Rd? Did you want that? I didnt. I have wandered CoMs, and sat in each stand to find my 'home'. I see where people are coming from, but the facts are not going to change. We have to move on.
You are more than welcome in 111 with us.

We've already moved on from Maine Rd, and we've already found where we like to sit.

Jsut some of us will likely be moved on from where we like to sit because there is some corporate sales opportunities being missed out on.

Yay team.

moomba said:
My support was never conditional on the team being successful or full of top quality players.

I was just as passionate about that side as I am today.

Spot on moomba m8
mine never was or will ever be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.