Training Report 23.12.09

Scottyboi

I was there for about half hour, was limited to what I could see.

Kompany and toure were centre backs and it was warm up match. But the thing that I noticed was quick passing on the floor not once did I see the ball in the air.
Keepers were very vocal ordering their defenders about and bellamy was chasing everything as usual. Everyone seemed fired up and Kidd was screaming orders.

After the match they concentrated on corners Mancini had them practising how to lose their marker. And obviously telling the defenders how to stay with the attacker. He was shouting english so no worrys.

Their was also a real emphasis on closing down and forcing the mistake. Brian Kidd made sure no one stopped running lets put it that way.

Thats all enjoy.

Cheers for the update mate. I like to hear that they are working hard in training - it appears the things we too easy under Hughes. Let's hope he can improve the organisation of the defense better for the next couple of matches before he buys a couple of Italians in January!

Cheers mate. It's so good to know that we are actually going to have some organisation and tactics once Mancini has them playing the way he wants. And it's great to hear that they are working on how to lose their marker from corners. The continental way is to have players block off some opposition players, leaving someone with a free header. I hope we see a bit of that, as you get away with it.

all sounds good i hope am right but i had a great feeling about mancini as soon as i heard the rumours in stadium on saturday

Remember them first few games under sven. I can see this returning but with more organisation and consistency.

Talk of Bellamy being unhappy about hte xtra training sessions due to his knee problem, he was allowed lighter taining under the former regime I understand. Any sign they are being careful with him ?

alera said:
Talk of Bellamy being unhappy about hte xtra training sessions due to his knee problem, he was allowed lighter taining under the former regime I understand. Any sign they are being careful with him ?

He sat down for abit whilst the corners were being taken. Just stretching ect I left after that it was cold. Mancini wont be stupid and Bellamy knows how hard he can push himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.